In my head

Babe's point of view

Everywhere I go I hear a voice. A voice that is telling me to give in or give up. I don't understand it, but I think I'm going insane. I don't know where I am sometimes and I constantly feel watched. I haven't been getting sleep. The voices are all around me and I don't know how to make them stop. I can't go to anyone about it because they will think I'm crazy. It's like they talk to me and I talk back. I guess it's like having a friend in my head, but it gets very scary at times. I feel bad for pushing Henry away, the only person who makes me feel sane, but I don't want him to know. I feel I am going insane, and I don't know how to make it stop. I know you hate me but I could really use some help right now. I think I'm going crazy and sometimes, I'm tempted to do the things they say. The voices that is. I guess I just need a break. I'm in my head to much. All I need is a break, to make it stop. But it doesn't seem to work that way. I wish it did, but even when I sleep, they interrupt me and try to convince me to do these things. It's all in my head, and I wish I could get out. I'm trapped, and the only people that can hear me are the people that have trapped me. All three of them. Every single voice. Every single word. Every single memory. They have access to it all. And every sickening word they say, I hear it and remember it, and that is their plan, keeping me trapped in here. Forever and always inside my head.

Henry's Point of view

Babe and I were supposed to watch a movie at my house, while my parents and little sister were out of town, but twenty minutes into the movies she fell asleep in my chest. I can't complain. She's my everything. 

However that doesn't mean I don't worry. For someone who is supposed to be attached to me more than ever, she is quite distant. She is constantly tired, and looks like she is having an inside battle within her head. Like she is losing her mind, or something's wrong. She has been coming to the man-cave less frequent an even Ray is starting to worry. I think he thinks of her as a daughter.

We have a test tomorrow morning with Ms. Shapen, so I put her in the guest room to rest. I hope she is ok, and I hope she starts to talk to me. I can't help but think it's my fault that she is like this, yet Charlotte begs to differ. All I can do now is rest.

Babe's point of view.

I was screaming and dieing inside. It was the same nightmare the voices would replay. The one about Henry, being shot, and saying his last words in my arms. 'I wish you a good life,' I know it wasn't real, but it felt as so. 

I get up look around. I was placed in Henry's guest bedroom. I get up and walk towards the bathroom. My eye bags weren't as noticeable and I look under the cabinets to see the spare make-up bag I had placed there in case I had ever needed to re-do my makeup at Henry's house.

I did a simple make-up look and flipped my hair into a ponytail. As I got changed to the spare change of clothes Henry had left on my bed.

 As I got changed to the spare change of clothes Henry had left on my bed

The hoodie was definitely one of Henry's, and the jeans were Piper's. I was a little smaller than Piper so the jeans fit pretty well. 

I had left the bedroom and closed the door, to become scared almost immediately after I had closed the door, "Hi cutey." I turned around to my relief was just Henry. "God you scared me!" I said playfully slapping him. 

He gave me a kiss on the cheek then smiled. "I made breakfast!" I smiled Henry was a great cook, as I was not, "Thank you!" I smiled as we walked downstairs him holding my hand all the way, "You won't be getting this hoodie back," I told him and he laughed, squeezing my hand.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒟𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃?

I do now shut up! I'm taking a test.

𝔜𝔞 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰, 𝔴𝔢 𝔟𝔲𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔲𝔱𝔰

Yes I do hate your guts! I'm trying to take a test.

𝕆𝕦𝕔𝕙! 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Thank you! Good lord.

"Alright everyone, times up. Remember this test is 50% of your grade." Ms. Shapen explained and started collecting from the back row. I looked down at my paper and sighed. I had only answered half the questions, not to mention they were probably all wrong. Henry looked back at me. "It's ok, you did fine." He assured me. I hope so.

I HAD SO MANY IDEAS!!! You guys got a glimpse of what's going on inside her mind. What do you think she meant by "it get scary sometime,"? Hope y'all enjoyed!!