A party to remember

Babe's point of view

I'm on a first class flight to Swellview and an attendant comes up to me and said me a question, "Are you Babe Carano?" She asks. "On yeah, that's me." I said my voice shaking.  "Are you going to the Game Shakers release party? I heard it's tonight and it's in the Swellview Grand Hall." She said very excitedly. I smiled a bit. I can surprise them there! I hope they are all happy to see me. I looked over my shoulder, about to thank her for the information and to inform her I will be planning to attend the party, but she was off taking an order for a family of three. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The airplane had finally landed and I was left staring at a sign. What the hell does this say. 

My cab had pulled over. I saw no driver. No. I'm out I hate self driving cars. I was about to exit the car as a man in his 40's entered, "Where to?" He asked. "The Stains Hotel." I said than began thinking. What if they all hate me now? Was it a bad idea to come back? Only is way to find out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I looked online to see if this party was dressy or casual. Dressy, great.

 Dressy, great

I looked pretty

I looked pretty. Like really pretty. But I don't know if I can last all night in these shoes. I did my makeup like I normally did and started calling my limo driver. I arrived there at 6:30 a little late but who cares. 

Like a red carpet event, there was a big carpet. This carpet had the Game Shakers logo on it. They were here. It was time to face them all. I walk out of the limo and smile at the photographers as they took pictures of me walking down the carpet. Dang this was really publicized. 

I enter the building and see no-one, must be on the roof. I walk up the marble stairs. Gahh my feet are already killing me and it's been ten minutes. The doors were closed and guarded by two bodyguards. Wait that's Bunny as Ruthless! "Bunny? Ruthless?" I ask them. "Babe where have you been?!" Ruthless shouted, "I've been exploring dance, but I missed home. Is there any chance of me getting in that party?" I ask them, pointing to the closed doors behind them. "Of course Babe. We missed you," Bunny said gently and opened the door. "Enjoy" Bunny says and closed the door behind me.

I looked around this party was very loud. There were people talking as loud as the could, in every corner. Everyone quiets down as Kenzie takes the microphone. 

"Welcome to the release party for our new game, Hot Coffee!" Applause fills the air as Kenzie pauses. She eventually continues on to say, "I would like to thank all of you guys for coming, and I hope you enjoy!" She said and walked off the stage. Everyone was waiting for someone else to come on the stage it's is or never Babe.

"I would like to say something." Everyone turns to me and I look over at the Game Shakers. "I'm no good at expressing my feelings so here it goes. Four months ago, I left Swellview, thinking I had no place here. Even though I was convinced I didn't, four people always knew I did. Those people are still the most important people to me. In any country. Those four people are in this crowd right now. Kenzie, Hudson, Trip, and Henry, I've really missed you guys." 

I run off the stage and hug everyone. The party resumes as normal after a bit of clapping. I have hugged everyone but Henry. I look at him and I go to hug him, and he goes to put his hand out. I laugh a little and shake his hand. 

 "Babe what are you doing back?" Kenzie asked full of glee. "I missed you guys, and a flight attendant said you guys were having a release party so I came to crash it." I laughed at my explanation and they began to tell me what I missed after talking with Kenzie for a while, I feel a tap  on my shoulder. I turn around to see Henry and he asks for my hand. I agree and he takes me to a corner away from the crowd, hidden behind balloons. 

He hugged me. He hugged me really tight. And I hugged back. When we let go he had his hands on my waist and I still had my hands wrapped around his shoulders. He leaned in, and so did I. When our lips touched it felt as if nothing else in the world mattered. Like we were the only two people. Our lips moved in sync and I never wanted it to end. 

This was truly a party to remember.

Now this is the longest chapter.