Coming Back

4 months later

Henry's Point of view

I wake up and go downstairs. Another dreaded moment in time wasted. The Game Shakers moved down here to make sure I wouldn't do anything bad to myself. They have their own house a block down. 

Trip and Kenzie started dating 3 months ago, Hudson is smart now ever since he got a tutor named Lizzy. After Hudson stopped needing tutoring lessons, he took Lizzy out on a date and the have been dating almost 1 month. As for me? I kept to my promise and won't date anyone until I see Babe again.

Today the Game Shakers are releasing a new game called Hot Coffee. Basically, you work at a coffee shop and try not to spill coffee on the customers. Anyways, there's a big release party tonight at The Swellview Grand Hall. I'm still Kid Danger, and in fact yesterday, I stopped the stupidest villain Jeff.

I picked up the newspaper. Why do they even write these things. No-one reads them. I scanned the front page and a header stuck out to me.

"DANCER, BABE CARANO, ANNOUNCES QUITTING THE INTERNATIONAL STUDIO 'MOVES'"

At noon yesterday dancer, Babe Carano, announces on a live press conference she is giving up dance. Her words were, "To all my fans, I apologize. When I first started dancing I did with emotion. Now after four short months, I don't have that emotion anymore. I am going back to my true passion of games. Sorry everyone." Ms. Carano said no more words after this. We all know Babe Carano is never seen with somebody, is very hushed about her personal life, and doesn't really show emotion in anything but her dance. Could this truly be about a boy?

I stopped reading. I wish Babe would come back here. I need to talk to her. I need to hug her and never let go. I need to kiss her one more time. I need to hold her hand and listen to her beautiful voice.  Just once more.

Babe's Point of view

I had just announced on a press conference that I was quitting. All the words I said were true. I am quitting and no-one can change my mind. I miss making games. I miss my friends. I even miss Double G. But I really miss Henry.

Henry always made me smile inside. He didn't judge me because of what I did. He liked me for me. And when he kissed me I felt special, like I was needed. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. 

Now time to catch my flight to Swellview.