Arriving

Henry's Point of view

Getting hit in the head with a suitcase is one thing, but your parents being to busy dealing with your sister is another. I go upstairs to my bathroom to fix my head. And when I come back there are people in my living room. This is what Mom and Dad were yelling about to Piper. 

"Seriously we need to focus on work." One girl with glasses said. The girl next to her was just nodding. 

"But I feel safer if my son was here." My mom explained. That's my cue. I exit the hiding place I was spying from and walk down the stairs. The girls with glasses looked at me and nudged her friend. She looked up at me but didn't seem to care.

They were both very pretty, but the one with curly hair was beautiful. With her leather jacket, it was like she didn't have a care in the world.

Babe's point of view

Kenzie nudged me and pointed to a boy with blonde hair walking down the stairs. He was cute and all, but I could care less. He's probably just like my brothers. Smart, athletic, and a player. With four different girlfriends at a time.

I just went back to nodding my head, not really listening to the girl's parents. Kenzie looked at him dreamily. "I think we've re-considered." Kenzie said, looking at me. I was still nodding, and I think she thought that I was saying yes.

Whatever she thought I was doing, I wasn't caring. As long as she put work into our game I won't kill someone. Because if they are going to make me come all the way here, leaving my apartment. We better make some progress.