Leaving

Babe's Point of View

I'm a murderer and I just admitted it in front of two super-hero's and my co-worker's. I've got to go, I've gotta get out of this place. "Running will only prove to Ray that you need to be sent to jail." I turned around to see Henry. Not Kid Danger, Henry. 

"Why are you leaving?" He asked at me looking confused "It's only a matter of time before you call the cops on me, or start acting like my siblings, asking me 'easy' questions, that I don't have a clue about the answer, and laugh at me struggling." I explain, throwing my leather jacket in the suitcase. 

"What question?" He asked me trying to distract me from packing. "I don't know. But they would show me a text or something, then asking what that word was and I would just stare at it and they would hide laughs." I slammed the suitcase shut and started climbing down the tree next to the window.

Henry followed me down to the porch. "You can't leave!" He called out to me. "Why can't I?" I ask him. "Because." He says stepping closer to me. "Because what? I have to work-" I'm cut off by Henry's lips on mine. They moved in sync and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. "You ask to many questions," He said not looking away from my eyes. 

"Oh." I say heavily and push Henry's hands off my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I say weakly and run off to the cab that had pulled onto the side of the road. When I took a last glance at Henry, he had tears falling onto his cheeks, just like me. The cab pulled away and took me to the airport. I had no clue know where I was going but I know that when I arrived I would start new.

Henry's Point of view. 

We kissed. We kissed then she left. She left after I kissed her. Why did she leave? I thought that kiss would change her mind. Doesn't matter though. I promise I won't date anyone else until I meet her again. Just once more

Sorry for short chapter