Chapter 10: Rebel

A/N:

Angela - left. Hannah - right.

My heart sunk to my chest as I repeated Angela's words in my head. He was cheating on me and we weren't even official? I don't even know what we are at all. Bringing that subject to him might be touchy since we're still getting to know each other.

"Isabelle, is everything okay? Did I say something wrong?" She said with worry creases on her forehead.

"No, it's all right. Keep telling me." I urge her.

"Well, just ignore Hannah. She's just playing with your mind. As she has done to anyone that gets in her way. Moi included." She sighed.

"What did she do to you?" I asked, curious.

"She was very timid and normal till Cameron and her started dating. Her parents were very strict with her and she wasn't allowed to date or hangout. So the whole Cam and Hannah thing is confidential and just her getting the feel of rebelling, they sneak around without getting caught. Not even her current best friend, Cecilia, knows." She says smugly.

"Then how come you know?" I cock an eyebrow at her.

"I'm her sister. We're like cats and dogs, we annoy each other ever since she turned into a little rebel. She used to be so sweet and respectful. Now she just turned into a major bitch." She looks at her nails and adjusts her blue scarf. Blue...

"Now, don't go around telling this to anyone. I'm trusting you" She winks and I laugh. Her accent is so light and beautiful, I want her to teach me so I can go around and talk without a banner on my forehead saying I'm american.

We ate lunch and talked about how there should be a mini deli here and eat fresh food. I learned she liked to cook, and that her dream would always be to open a restaurant in the city.

I admired Angela. She looked so confident, smart and definitely not rebellious like her evil sister, Hannah.

- - -

I needed to talk to Cam about how furious I am. How I'm going to call everything off. Whatever it was.

That's why when I heard her muttering about how 'Cameron doesn't date' to Cecilia, she was just trying to disimulate with her. Backstabbing her own friend.

So he cut class to be with her?!

So Hannah got all sensitive about seeing us for a reason, she probably knew about us. But how? we weren't showing any PDA (public displays of affection).

There's still more to this and I need to figure it out.

I'm going to talk to him and confront him about it, tonight. In my house so I can shove him out the window when I got angry. Kidding.

I texted him to come to my house.

He answered faster than a Tasmanian devil.

*Of course, I'll be there tonight at 9 :)*

- - -

After dinner and some chit-chat, I wished my parents a good night. They went to their room and I went to mine to prep up.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair. Added some coconut oil to top it off. I put on some comfortable jeans and a nice but simple lavender blouse.

It was about 9:10 and he wasn't here yet. I turned on my tv and waited for him to come so we could talk it out. All of it. To hear his side of the story.

I checked my clock and it was 10:20 after I finished watching tv, too bored to continue. He probably forgot.

- - -