You Knew This For Months - Imagine 4

(Y/N) POV:

Finally, a day where me and Ricky could spend the entire day together with no interruptions. He had been on tour and I had been working here and there so we didn't get to see each other often. I had so many fun things for us planned, normally if we had time together we would spend it just hanging around our apartment, but this time I thought it would be nice to get out.

I had already gotten up and taken a nice warm shower and put on a cute sundress knowing it was one that Ricky really liked. I then proceeded to do my makeup, it wasn't unusual for me to wear makeup but I tried my hardest to make it look extra nice for the mini date I had planned.

I figured Ricky would be up by now so I slowly made my way over to our bedroom. Much to my surprise I found Ricky fully clothed and awake.

"Damn someones actually awake." I laughed, Ricky was never much of a morning person. He usually stayed up late reading one of his many books he had on his nightstand.

"Um yeah." He grinned at me cutely as I walked over and sat down on our bed.

"You look really nice." I knew he would like the outfit I picked, he always did. I had worn it on the first ever date we went on and something about the dress had just kept the memory with it.

"Well are you ready to get out of this place and go have some fun?" I questioned smiling at him with love in my eyes.

"About that....." He trailed off quickly. "Look I know this our only day together and this is super last minute but I kinda promised Ryan I would come over and hangout with him...."

Immediately as he said that I could feel the rage built up inside me creep its way up. He knew how much this day had meant to me! Is Ryan really that much better than me?!

"Are you fucking kidding me Ricky?!?!" I spoke out angrily without thinking. "Ricky you knew how much this day meant to me! And now you're seriously just going to blow me off for Ryan!?!?" I could feel the tears brim my eye threatening to fall down my face, I blinked and they did just that.

"Look im sorry but I can't just bail on him!" Ricky looked down frustrated.

"You can't just bail on him?? RICKY YOUR BAILING ON ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed a little too loud, making his eyes shoot up in my direction.

"Damn I said I was sorry okay." He mumbled out through his gritted teeth.

"JUST LEAVE!" I was so angry at this point I didn't want anyone to be around me. I wanted to take this stupid dress of and just be alone.

"(Y/N)....." Ricky said in the soft toned voice I loved. "I'm sorry okay."

"WELL IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT" I screamed once again and threw my tears. I sniffled and wiped my eyes, shaking. "P-please just leave me alone" I once again whimpered through my tears, grabbing my favorite blanket and stormed off to the living room. I laid down on the couch and hugged my blanket, crying into it. So much for a great day with Ricky.

Ricky's POV:

What the fuck did I just do. I didn't mean to make (Y/N) freak out that bad Ryan had just wanted me to come over for an hour so I could fix his guitar for him. Sometimes I really think I don't deserve someone like her. She's perfect in every way possible but yet somehow I always find a way to mess it all up.

Like is it really that hard for me to say no to Ryan? He would have understood anyway!

"Ugh I feel terrible now" I sit down on the bed putting my head in my hands thinking about how I can fix this mess.

After a few minutes I texted Ryan saying how (Y/N) was having a rough day and I wouldn't be able to make it over. He gladly agreed that it was a better idea for me to stay home and deal with her. Great one issue down. Now to the crying mess that was my girlfriend. No matter what she always was cute tho.

I slowly walked out into the living room expecting to be screamed at, but to my surprise there was nothing but silence. I walked over to the couch and softly spoke out, "(Y/N) are you over here?" No response.

I began to panic but that feeling quickly eased as I saw her laid out on the couch, her blanket held tightly in her arms. I knew how much she wanted to be alone but something in me told me that I needed to be with her, so I carefully moved her head onto my lap as I sat down on the couch. Before I knew it I was out cold too.

*A few hours later*

(Y/N) POV:

"Ricky?" I mumbled waking up from what seemed a long sleep. I could feel that I was on the couch but my head was on someone's leg. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a passed out Ricky. All the feelings of rage or hate I had towards him were suddenly gone as I realized he didn't go to Ryan's and ended up sleeping with me instead. Either way I was overrating so bad and I knew I was. I really just needed to apologize so everything could go back to normal. I slowly sat up, my blanket still in my arms, and sat in Ricky's lap. I slowly slid my arms around his neck and hugged him. I could feel him shift against my body and I knew he was awake.

"I'm sorry......I shouldn't have reacted that way.....I knew you were just trying to make Ryan happy." I spoke softly into his ear, "I was just really looking forward to spending the day with you...." I played with the ends of his hair.

"If anyone needs to say sorry it's me..... I knew you had been planning this out for months and it was rude of me to go and make other plans...." He trailed off returning the same soft spoken tone I had given him.

"Ricky don't...." I sighed I didn't want him to take the blame for something that was clearly my fault.

Before I could even say anything more, he pulled me closer and I was met with the familiar warmth of his lips against mine. I pushed his head closer to mine and he played with my hair soothingly which I thoroughly enjoyed. After a few moments we broke away and our eyes met looking at each other.

"I love you (Y/N) and nothing will ever change that okay?" He spoke so smoothly. He always knew how to make me feel better no matter what type of way I was feeling.

"Of course" I replied a huge smile spread across my face. "I love you more tho..." Ricky laughed at this and played with his lip rings.

"Well I don't know about that but we still have half the day left so why don't you go redo your makeup and well go do what you had planned." He looked into my eyes smiling.

I got up off of him and made my way to the bathroom ready to spend the day as I had planned.