All Over A Guy - Imagine 8

You hadn't gotten out of bed for days and on top of that you haven't checked your phone either. It was approaching the holiday season and you were honestly just upset that you didn't have a boyfriend to be all cute with. Everyone else was posting cute pictures, but of course you didn't have that luxury. It wasn't like you didn't have a crush on anyone either, Because you did. This was probably why you decided on moping around in bed instead of getting ready for Christmas.

There was no reason for you to go out and see every other couple being all happy and buying each other presents. It was always a hard time of year for you, but this year was especially hard for some reason. You tossed and turned in the bed that was pretty much your home at this point. What could you say, you were sad and didn't know what else to do. You figured no one would really care if you texted them back anyway so you didn't check regularly like you normally would. You sniffled into the pillow beneath you. You just wanted this year to be different but of course, there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

You laid in bed for a while longer, however just as you were going to take your 5th nap of the day, a sudden knock at the door made you jump right out of bed. Who could that be? It's like almost 11 pm?! Nobody ever came over this late at night. You slowly stood up and walked out of the bedroom and over to the front door, opening it. Surprisingly, your best friend Ricky stood in front of you. Ricky had been texting you for days now and he was seriously worrying if you were dead or not.

"Oh thank god you're alive!" He sighed in relief as you just stood there with the same sad face on. You didn't want to be interrupted by anyone especially when you were moping around

"What do you want Ricky." You sighed and looked up at him without the normal sparkle in your eyes. He quickly noticed this and walked into the house shutting the door behind him. Ricky was always semi protective of you and he never wanted to see you hurt or upset.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ricky began to reach out for your shoulder, but before he could your emotions took charge.

"Nothing okay! I just want to go back to bed! Is that too much to fucking ask!" You sighed again and walked off to the bedroom again. Ricky wouldn't understand what you were going through anyway. All you wanted to do was spend the holiday with him. Taking the stupid cute pictures, exchanging the stupid gifts, But you knew Ricky didn't like you like you liked Ricky.

You moved over to the bed and laid down where you had been before Ricky interrupted you. Ricky followed you and as you laid down, he sat down right next to you. He knew this wasn't normal behavior for you, after all you hated not texting people back! You looked up at Ricky, watching as his lip parted and listened as his sweet voice began to speak.

"Holiday huh?" You gave him a small nod. He always knew what was making you upset or sad somehow, this was just another thing you loved about him. "Yeah it does kind of suck not being able to spend it with anyone....." Ricky's eyes looked down at the ground as you continued to stare at him, god he was perfect.

"(Y/N) I have to tell you something..." He seemed panicked as he spoke. Your mind flooded with bad thoughts thinking the absolute worst. But before you could even give a reply, you felt his soft lips on yours. You smiled lightly into the kiss before he pulled away.

You looked up and smiled at him. Maybe you could finally get your Christmas wish after all? You never knew Ricky liked you like that!

"I guess this means we can be alone together this holiday season huh?" You laughed and sat up before attacking him in kisses. This Christmas you really did give someone your heart, and that someone was Ricky.