Sick On Christmas - Imagine 10

(Y/N) POV:

You rolled over in your nice warm bed. It had been somewhat of a rough night for you, at first it was impossible for you to even get to sleep, but once you were in it you didn't want to get out of it. You could care less what day it was at this point, all you wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep. Your head was pounding and your whole body ached, this could only mean one thing, you were sick. Great. You snuggled back down into more blankets that covered the bed from top to bottom. Slowly, you started to fall back down into a sweet sleep, However this was cut short by someone shaking your shoulder.

"(Y/N)! Get up! Come on! It's Christmas!" You groaned as you heard the excited tone in your boyfriend, Ricky's voice. Of course Christmas had to be the one time of year that you would get sick. It was taking everything out of you to even sit up in the bed, there was no way you were going to make it to the living room to open gifts or have breakfast.

"Hey? Are you okay? You look really pale." Ricky looked at you and slowly touched your forehead with his hand. "(Y/N) you're really warm....do you feel alright?" You sniffled a bit, after all you didn't want to miss Christmas with Ricky!

"N-no my head hurts and so does my whole body....." You slowly laid back down and hugged one of the blankets softly. Ricky's face slowly became a frown even though he tried to hide it. The two of you had been looking forward to spending your first Christmas alone together. "I'm really sorry....." You sighed and looked up at Ricky with puppy eyes.

"Hey I don't want to hear that okay? You have nothing to be sorry for, after all you can't control when you get sick. We'll just have to work around this........ How about you sleep some more and I'll figure something out." Ricky leaned down and kissed your forehead softly. You gave him a small nod and weak smile and watched as he walked quickly out of the room. Before long, you were passed out in the warmth of the bed you and Ricky shared.

-----Time Skip-----

You woke up a few hours later to Ricky's arms around your body softly. Looking up at him, you realized he wasn't sleeping and gave him a weak smile which he returned with a big one of his own.

"YOU'RE FINALLY UP!" You laughed and looked around the room seeing the Christmas tree that was once in the living room, now in your small bedroom. Ricky got up and rushed over to it as you slowly sat up to see the rest of it. "I moved all of the presents and the tree in here so we can have Christmas in bed!"

"Ricky! You didn't have to do this!" You smiled and scooted closer to the end of the bed.

"Well I still wanted to have a good Christmas with you even if you were sick so why not move everything in here so you can still rest!" You smiled and teared up. Ricky was the best boyfriend you could have ever asked for in the whole world.

"Come on loser! Let's get these open!" You smiled at him and opened your arms as he threw one in your direction. This Christmas was definitely going to be one Christmas you were never going to forget.