Guitars Can Be Difficult - Imagine 2

(Y/N) POV:

I quickly looked into the living room as I passed by with the laundry hamper full of cleaned clothes seeing Ricky playing around with one of his beloved guitars. I stepped into the bedroom still being able to hear the guitar and the sweet sounds of his voice every now and again. I smiled as I neatly put everything in its place before walking out to start on dinner. I loved to cook for the two of us, I made me feel like I was doing something nice for Ricky all the time, and not to mention he loved the food I made. He said it reminded him of how his mom used to cook. I hadn't even realized that I was stuck in my thoughts until I heard Ricky called my name.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah? I'm in the kitchen making dinner."

"Can you come help me change this string out really fast? I can't seem to get it by myself."

I set down my towel and walked over to where he was seated. "Whatcha need babycakes?" He hated it when I would call him that but I still did it to poke fun. He rolled his eyes and smiled his soft smile.

"Can you just hold the guitar while I tighten it?" I nodded as he handed over his baby.

I watched as he became so focused on fixing the instrument. He was so cute when he was really focused on something, mostly music though. It was especially cute watching his soft black hair fall into his face a few times.

I watched as he continued to tighten the small little string until it got too tight causing it to snap and catch my skin when it did.

"SON OF A BITCH"  I could feel the small amount of blood starting to seep out of the now open wound. It wasn't a huge cut but it was just enough to send stinging pains through my arm.

Ricky looked up at me just as I could feel the tears prick at the back of my eyes. Gosh I could be such a baby sometimes.

"(Y/N)! Your hand!" he said knowing he shouldn't have tightened the string that much. "Im so sorry I didn't think it was going to snap that easily."

"I-I'll be right back." I stood up quickly and rushed to the bathroom to get a bandaid and to compose my emotions. I sat down on the counter and carefully bandaged up the wound, Just as I finished I looked over seeing ricky standing in the doorway

"Hey you okay?" His voice was always so soft and caring.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to getting attacked by a metal demon like you are." I laughed quietly and rubbed the back of my neck

He nodded laughing a bit himself before walking over and standing in front of me. " Why don't you stick to making amazing food and i'll stick to my guitars."

"Deal" I smiled, placing a small kiss on his cheek before walking out to the kitchen to continue making us dinner. Shortly after I returned to my post the apartment was once again filled with the sound of guitars and Ricky's amazing voice.

"If this is what living a dream is...I don't ever want to wake up" I whispered to myself as I went back to my cooking.