Fighting On The Daily - Imagine 6

"MAYBE I JUST GOT A LITTLE TOO MUCH PRIDE TO LET YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE!" Ricky screamed at you. You were in another one of the recurring fights that seemed to happen daily now.

"You think I miss you? Not yet, Not yet." He laughed as he spoke. You had spent the night at a friends house last night hoping he would miss you even just a little bit, but he clearly didn't. Tears brimmed your eyes and before you knew it you were screaming too.

"BABY, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH?!?" Ricky was always on tour lately and frankly you couldn't take being away from him any longer... it hurt so much to not be able to see him everyday.

"A sorry is long overdue Ricky....." He always sprung last minute tours on you and it sucked having to find out he was leaving the next day. You loved Ricky so much but you just couldn't take it anymore.

"Go cry about it, I already let you go." He sighed. Ricky loved you just as much, but he was slowly realizing there was nothing he could do. Music was his forever love, He wanted you to be the same but clearly there was something blocking that from happening.

"Don't you remember back in the day when all you had to do was stay?" You sniffled and looked up at Ricky. You missed the old days where it was all puppy love and kisses. Frankly, Ricky missed that a lot too and even though he was so upset with you right now, he felt his heart hurting.

"But you walked away....you made your bed and well you know the rest...." Ricky looked back at you with hurt in his eyes. As much as he didn't want to admit it, it had killed him that you spent the night last night with a friend.

"I know Ricky and I'm sorry......im sick of fighting.....we need to work this out." You crossed your arms and looked down afraid he was going to kick you out or something. After all you hurt him just as much as he hurt you.

"Just like the last time.....you always say that but we still get in stupid fights...." You nodded at Ricky's words. You wanted to work through it so bad..... You wanted to change and become less dramatic.

"Ricky I'm sorry.....Can we please just work through this....?" You sniffled and watched as he nodded his head slowly. Ricky walked over and gave you a small hug. He knew you were just upset about all of the sudden tours and he was trying his best to communicate better with you.

He let go after a few seconds. You looked up at him with sad eyes and he couldn't help but frown himself. He never liked to see you crying or upset, especially if it was something that he had done. It just made him feel 10 times worse about fighting with you.

"I know this is hard on you....so why don't you come on the next tour with me...." Ricky smiled and placed a small kiss on your forehead. He was planning on inviting you anyway but before he got the chance the fight broke out.

"........Your kidding right?!?" You had always wanted to go on tour with Ricky but you never wanted to ask him about it. It was his job after all. Ricky shook his head smiling as you jumped onto him happily.

"Come on we got to get you packed!" Ricky laughed and carried you to the bedroom. You hated that you got so angry at him over the past few days, but thank the lord Ricky was understanding enough to not take it to heart. Now, it was time to go have fun on tour.  

-------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update! If you have any requests for imagines just leave them in the comments and ill try my best to get to them!