Injury???????

ATTENTION: THE REST OF THE STORY IS IN 3RD PERSON SO.... YEAH
-PastelASAP

As you were getting out of bed you noticed Toshi wasn't there. He wasn't in bed nor the room. That's odd You thought, he always awake after me.

Suddenly you heard this really weird sound. Rumble. Grumble. I guess I'm hungry You thought.

You walked down stairs. Already down there was Yukio, Emerald, Toshi, and Taku. No Rin. They weren't eating or anything, just having an argument. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up a little more.

"Morning everyone" I greeted, "Where's breakfast?"

They all just stared at you with quite confusing looks.

"How are you feeling" Yukio asked.

"Just fine. Why do you ask?"

Yukio got up and walked to you. He placed his hand on your forehead. "You still have a fever" he said, "are you sure you're okay?"

You looked at him confused.

Toshi made his way towards you as well as Taku and Emerald. Toshi lifted you shirt a little taking a peek at your stomach. Instinctively you pushed your shirt down. You winced in pain as your hand grazed you're stomach.

Toshi wispered some thing into Yukio's ear. Yukio made a I-know-I'm-thinking expression. You were confused. "I'll call Sheimi" Yukio continued, "She knows what to do."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!" You snapped.

"Hey! Be thankful brat! Everyone is taking care of you!" Emerald buzzed in. She then crossed her arms in a very agitated way.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" You said in a much calmer tone.

"You don't remember?" Taku said in a worried voice.

"Nope not one bit" you replied.

Your stomach started to burn. You tried to hold back the pain by biting you're lower lip. It didn't work as well as you had hoped. It actually started to hurt even more. You grabbed your stomach and dropped to your knees. You cradled yourself in a ball.

Toshi looked away and grabbed his phone. He whipped it out and called someone. "She's awake... Hurry over. She's in so much pain." Toshi then hung up.

Sheimi comes running in the door with a big suit case full of herbs and spices. She gently pried your arms and legs away from you stomach. She lifted you shirt slightly revealing to everyone in the room a bloody bandage wrapped around your stomach. Your vision began to blur. Your eyelids were getting heavy.

Sheimi grabbed a pair of sharp scissors from the suitcase. She begun to cut the old tainted bandages. As she peeled the bandages back everyone covered their mouth. You had 8 open wounds that were a fleshy pick but owed a discussing green liquid.

Sheimi started to clean the round deep entry points. "Yukio! Get a pot of water, put it on the stove and let it boil." Sheimi commanded. Yukio ran to the kitchen to do what he was told. Sheimi lifted your head and poured a shimmering purple liquid, "sorry about the taste but this should help with the pain."

It did taste awful. Worst thing you have ever tasted. It made you want to throw up. But you forced it to slither down your throat uneasily.

Sheimi shock her head in disbelief. She looks over her shoulder towards Emerald, "Have you not been feeder her!" Sheimi stands up. "I've been forgetting," Emerald defends "It's a new concept to me okay!"

Sheimi shakes her head again and looks at you in you squinting eyes. "How do you feel?" She questions. "Lost, my stomach is going to eat my ass pretty soon, and my mid section is in a lava pit," you answer with a slight annoyed tone "in other words I am very confused in the situation. I am very hungry- no actually I am starving. And my stomach is burning!"
"The medicine should kick in quite soon" she said in a reassuring way. She looks back at the wound, "(Y/N) how do you feel about stitches?". Your eyes widen, "why the sudden question!?"

"It's been a while since you got the wound I think we need to close them up by force"

"Why don't you use magic or something!?"

"We tried!" Yukio yelled from the kitchen in unison with Shiemi.

After a moment of thought you nodes your head, "Okay."