Dorms and Friends

==== Toshi Pov ====

Shortly after (Y/N) fell asleep. There was quite a commotion in the hallway. I looked over at (Y/N). She was tossing and turning mumbling a little, but still asleep. I quietly slipped out of the room to see what the noises were.

To my surprise I see Emerald clinging onto Yukio, Taku and Rin just laughing in the background. Emerald was all up on Yukio literally. Her legs and feet weren't touching the ground. They were wrapped around Yukio's waist. Her arms and hands around his neck, almost like she was getting a PiggyBack ride.

Yukio on the other hand was struggling to get her off. As soon as Rin and Taku noticed me they walked over whipping the tears of laughter from their eyes. Yukio didn't even noticed me because of his... distraction.

Still laughing a little Rin spoke first, "You guys live here too? Is (Y/N) in there?". "Apparently so" I replied, "Yeah she's in there just tired, and well... sleeping" I awkwardly scratches the back if my neck. Rin smiles almost ear to ear.

Taku just side smiles, "Demons and angels under the same roof. Dear God." Rin and I for some reason just starts to crack up. It wasn't that funny.

"EMERALD GET OFF~ OW OW OW! THAT'S MY EAR!!! GET OFF ME!!!" Yukio pleaded as he was still dealing with his situation. "Shut up and stop squirming!" Emerald commanded as she jumps off.

++++ Time skip to morning ++++

(Y/N) like normal was the last to wake up, even though she was the first to sleep. Down stairs in the cafeteria. There were plates of breakfast food waiting for us already. Non of us ready thought of who made it. We all just started to dig in. It was delicious! Everyone started to trade off (Y/N) plate.

Sometimes she worries me. She stopped eating almost completely a year ago. She started to listen to (favorite band/ genre). I caught once standing in front of the mirror just ripping on herself. She thinks I don't hear her cry herself to sleep at night.

Emerald sat next to (y/n). I sat across from (y/n). Yukio sat next to me sitting across from Emerald. Rin and Taku sat across from another.

The mishap yesterday with the blood and swarm of low class demons. Well the two pairs of brother got to know one another a little better. We all knew eachother  for years but now... I don't know. Now I feel like I can call Yukio and Rin good friends.

Emerald and (y/n) however don't seem to be getting along like their parents hoped.

<<<<Time skip after cram school>>>>

A long day for all of us. We all were quite stinky. (Y/N) already went in to the girl's bathroom to take a shower. Emerald kissed Yukio's cheek and followed (y/n). Rin and Yukio went to take their turn in the boy's bathroom to shower. Taku and I just hung around.

A little later Rin and Yukio for out. Taku and I went in cleaned abs came out. Emerald and (y/n) were still in the shower I guess. Then I heard a scream. It sounded like (y/n). "Hey! Wh-what are you doing! AHHH!!!" I ran to the door of the girl's bathroom about to open it. I hesitated. And placed my ear to the door.

Emerald: "Wow those are nice~!"
(Y/N): "Th-thanks."
Emerald: "Are they real?"
(Y/N): "Of c-course. Hey!!! DON'T TOUCH!!!! NO STAY BACK!!! AHHHHH!!!
Emerald: "How do you get those~!"
(Y/N): "STOP!!! THAT HURTS!!! N-NO SQUEEZING!!!"

My face was burning. I lifted my head and walked to the cafeteria. Yukio, Taku and Rin's face were bright red. "STOP!!!" I heard (y/n) scream. I look up at the high part of the wall. There was a air vent. I guess they could hear what I heard.

Rin stood up and walked towards the stairs. As he climbed then I looked at Taku, who had his head in his hands. He was laughing but at the same time disappointed.

····YOUR POV····

I was taking a shower. And as I got out the green haired girl, Emerald, was standing in the way if my towel started to talk to me. Pretty much just about my butt."Hey! Wh-What are you doing! AHHH!!!" I asked as she was 'admiring' my body. She was poking, pinching and... well squeezing.

I quickly grabbed my towel wrapped it around me and snatched my clothes. I slid out of the girl's bathroom going in to the dorm room. I set my clothes on the bed. And was rummaging through the clothes dressers but I didnt recognise anything in there.

I heard the door open behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Rin in the doorway. His jaw was on the floor. I looked down. My towel even though on was white and practically see through. I mentally did a face palm.

"Get out of my rom!" I demanded. He just looked at me, "But this is my room". "No this is my room I walked to the door pointing to number "See six hundred twenty sev-..." as I was saying the number out loud I realized that this was not my room.

I plainly walked over to the bed grabbed my clothes and walked the next room to the left. As soon as I was in I closed and locked the door. Phew... that was embarrassing. I quickly got changed in comfortable clothes.

'Maybe I should apologize to Rin' I thought. So I unlocked my door and strolled to Rin's door and knocked a little rhythm. Rin cracked the door a tad, "oh hey (y/n)". He opened the door completely and leaned on the door frame."What's up?" He asked. I replied with a simple "I'm here to apologize. So I'm sorry about earlier. I seriously didnt know that it was your room. So how about you?"
Rin: "Nothing much. Just looking at a beautiful girl. Want to come in?"
Me: "yeah okay" I look down trying to cover my blushing.

I followed Rin to the bed and sat down next to him. He looked at me as I looked at him. He pushed some strands of my hair out of my face. His hand was warm and comforting. His gaze kept going from my eyes to my lips. "Are you going to kiss me or not?" I asked [A/N: hehehe did you get that... no... okay carry on] He did his cute little laugh that he does when he's nervous, embarrassed, sarcastic, etc. But this time it was quite seductive.

He leaned over with his hand still on my cheek. His face centimeters away I could feel his hot, freshly brushed minty breath on my lips. His eyes closed so did mine. Our lips finally met. My arms swung around his neck and his hands cradled my hips. He pulled me to sit on his lap where the kiss deepened.

Even though the passion was there we ran out of air. We pulled away at the same time. Both of us were panting. He kissed my forehead, "Your a good kisser"."I am. I was just following your lead" I said, "and besides... that was my... uh... first kiss."