Happy Birthday!

Today was Rin's birthday! He's turning 16. I was planning on having a nice day with him. But first I need to make him breakfast.

I untangled him from me. I quickly snuck out and went down into the kitchen. School was off today so no one was up even though it was already 8:30 in the morning. Ukobach was in the kitchen as usual but he wasn't making breakfast, he was reading a manga.... Rin must have given him one.

I lightly tapped his shoulder. When he turned around I smiled, "Ukobach. Today's Rin's birthday. Can you help me make a nice breakfast for him?"

He looked at you and smiled back. He nodded his head quickly. Knowing how much Rin eats you made pancakes covered with whipped cream and maple syrup, a omelet with cheese, green peppers, onions, ham and egg of course, toasted smeared with jam, and a big glass of chocolate milk. I put everything on a try and set it on the counter. I gave Ukobach a high five at our great work and have him a small bottle of herbs that Shiemi gave me from her garden. I'll never use it so why not? I thought.

I carefully and quietly walked up to our room. When I went in I set the tray on the table. I ran and jumped onto the bed. Rin grunted, "(Y/N)." He said still sleepy, "what are you doing up?"

"What are you doing sleeping in on your birthday?" I asked nuzzling my face into his back.

He lifted his head, "birthday?"

"Oh come on now" I whined, "don't tell me you forgot today was your birthday!"

"I did" he slammed his head into the pillow, "Go back to bed."

"Nooooooo," I playfully whined, "I made you breakfast~"

He rolled over, knocking me off the bed, "Breakfast you say" he sniffed. I got up and grabbed the tray walking it over back to the bed, "yeah... You know like... Breakfast in bed..." I said a little embarrassed. I haven't really cooked before.

He sat up and I placed the tray on his lap. I kissed his cheek "Happy 16". I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to take a quick shower and to get ready for my man's big day.

When I walked back into the room, the food was all gone and Rin was laying down on his back smiling like a dork with a pink tint on his face. His tail was moving back and forth in the bed.... He was enjoying something. "How was it" I laughed. "The best thing I have ever had" he said. His eyes were closed and his arm was over his face.

Maybe... If I change quickly here he won't notice, I thought. I normally changed in the bathroom but Emerald as soon as I walked out, walked in. My hair was dripping wet and a towel was wrapped around me. I grabbed a pair of underwear, bra, socks, blue skirt, and a nice white t-shirt. I pulled up my underwear under the towel and put on my bra over the towel. I put on the shirt which went to my mid thighs and pulled the towel away. The reworked perfectly, I praised myself, now all I need are my... Where is that skirt?

I looked around, I couldn't find tit. Then I heard a cough from the bed. I looked over to see Rin with a smirk on his face holding the skirt up. My face began to burn like crazy. I walked up to him and snatched the skirt, and quickly pulled it on. He laughed pulled me on to his lap, "awww~ your cute when your embarrassed." He kissed my neck softly. I squirmed a little, "When did you-?"

"When you were struggling with your bra~" he kissed that magical spot. I just relaxed and melted into him. He chuckled quietly.

"Get ready" I spoke with a shaken voice. How does he make me feel like this, I questioned myself.

He got up only in his boxers with his tail out flicking back and forth. He pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. His hair was messy and was fluffy. He showered last night before he went to bed but forgot to dry it. "Oh" I got up and went to our closet. I grabbed the bundle of nicely wrapped presents. "Here" I smiled and handed him the presents. He looked a little surprised. There were a lot of presents.

He sat on the bed and opened the small bag first, there were new manga books, like the new Attack On Titan, Tokyo Goul, and (one of my personal favorites) Bleach. (I have a life, anime/manga is my life). He smiled.

Next was a medium bag with new band, comedy and graphic t-shirts and some earbuds. He has been complaining about his old earbuds breaking so, why not right?

Last but most certainly not least the big bag. When he opened it his smile got bigger, I didn't know that was possible. There it was a Xbox one, with a load of games. But before all of that was a scrap book I have been working on for the past month of our relationship. Even before the relationship too like the first day of second grade, birthday parties, when me and Rin baked a cake for Christmas. Even though Christmas was two days ago I thought he needed presents for his birthday as well.

He hugged you tightly, "thank you baby" he kissed my head.

"No problem" I giggled.

"But we don't have a tv for the Xbox...." He sighed.

"Actually we do..." I walked to the closet and pulled out a plasma flat screen it was ". "It was too big for me to wrap and I couldn't find a big enough bag."

He had an endless amount of tears strolling down his face with a cute little face (^u^). I walked up back to him, "Do you like?"."Best birthday ever" he tackled me onto the bed. He had my hands pinned down above my head. His knees were on both sides of me, straddling my waist, "I know a way to make it even better".

He pulled up my shirt to reveal my stomach. He leaned down and kissed my stomach softly. It tickled. "Rin... That tickles!" I laughed.

He kissed mystomach once more then..... Gave me a raspberry. I screamed out in laughter, "Rin! I can't.... Breath."

I squirmed in a fit of laughter. Then the door opened..... Damn it Yukio!

~Chapter End~ mwahaha