After?

Your Pov:

Months have past and the academy is still getting rebuilt from the ashes. You and Rin now share a dorm room after arguing for soooooooooooooo.... long to the president. Emerald and Yukio share a room too. Taku is a free demon now. He doesn't have to hide in a human skin anymore so he walks around in his demon form. He's still Emerald's familiar, but now he's just a pocket sized lion. It's adorable.

The academy also put up a memorial for all the lost demons on the sad few weeks. I pick flowers and drop them off at the memorial every Sunday. To all the demons I put a red rose. But for Toshi I place a dark blue orchid.

Today we all are going to Yukio and Rin's mother's grave. I dressed in with a black skirt that went about to my knees, and plain white top with a black scarf. I had white knee high socks that had 2 black stripes towards the top. Emerald helped me with my hair and make-up a little today. She wore a black dress with a white vest. I curled her hair.

Yuri's grave was in a beautiful place. There was vegetation with beautiful flowers every where. Rin and Yukio were kneeling over the grave saying hi and good bye to her. "Oh, mom" Rin said, "I would like you to meet my girlfriend, (Y/N)." He paused as if is mom was saying something to him, "Mum. I know she's pretty..... Yeah I know she's smart too. I think I'll marry her.... yes I know I'm still young to make a disission like that but I know that she's the one." He stood up and wrapped an arm around your waist. "I've never felt like this to anyone in my whole life" he whispered. He kissed your cheek. "So what do you say?" he asked me, "Do you promise me to let me love you forever?"

You leaned your head on his shoulder and smiled, "As long as you let me love you forever."

Yukio grabbed Emerald by the waist and planted a kiss on her lips. Rin looked over and gave them a 'did-you-really-just-beat-me' face. He turned back to you and spun you around and dipped you down and kissed you ever so sweetly.