Got the Gang Back Togather!

(So I'm going to kind of change episodes 12 through about 16 or 17. Really sorry but I think that if I change it the way I'm going to it'll make a lot more sense and... Hope you like it
~PastelASAP)

The figure was gaining speed. "(Y/N)!" It yelled. Your eyes felt so heavy. You were so tired. Maybe a small nap, the voice in your head convinced. It was about 25 feet away when it pulled you out from thought, "(Y/N)!" The voice was familiar. Rin! You jolted forward to get up forgetting the pain for an instant. But like a fish, hooked to a fisherman's line, being dragged back down. You winced and just stayed down. Rin was still on fire but had his sword. A flash of pink and yellow took down Rin and was fighting with him. You looked again and noticed that the flash was a girl! The world seemed to spin faster. Your head started to hurt. Yukio ran to you and pulled your wing out of the sharp wedge of metal it was caught in. "Retract your wings, (Y/N)." He said casually as if his brother wasn't being attacted by a girl. As told your wings slowly retreated back into your back. It hurt so bad. Words can't describe it. Your vision still going in and out Yukio threw you over his sholders and the girl head locked Rin.

"Long time no see, (Y/N)!" the girl started, "Four-Eyed chicken... you're still the same."

"Don't call me that!" Yukio said walking side by side with the girl.

"Whatever you say Four-eyes." she stuck out her tongue.

"Shura?" you asked unsure.

"The one and only!" Shura smirked.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Rin yelled.

"Oh shut up." Shura said tightening her grip around Rin.

You wish you could have fought to stay awake a little longer but the urge to sleep knocked at the door and barged in. You were out like a light. Shiemi started to freak out as you were carried around like a lifeless rag doll and Rin was treated like an animal. Yukio ordered her to gather everyone up so they can check in. Once everyone was at the gate -minus Shura and Rin- Yukio dismissed the class. Shiemi went to the dorms with you and Yukio to attend your already half way wounds. "She's already half way healed!" Shiemi exclaimed. Yukio stayed quiet in the cormer occasionally fixing his glasses.

***

Once you awoken from your sleep you you were greeted by Amaimon. He pulled up one of the computer chairs. He sat on it backwards right next to you. He had heavy bags under his eyes and a sweet lolly pop in his mouth. "Told you not to go." He said in a bland voice. You pulled yourself up into a sitting position just fine, "Why did you do that to Rin?" He looked you straight in the eyes, "We were playing a fun game." You just huffed. You forgot that Amaimon liked to play games. He was truly a kid at heart. "You could have seriously gotten hurt, (Y/N)." He broke the silience but he sounded kind of... sad. "Well I'm fine now", you said, "no need to make a big deal of it."

He stood up, "You know you need to be more careful. Toshiro should be here shortly by the way." He made his way to the open window. "And before I forget. Rin has gone to the Vatican. He's having a court trial soon. You should probably go protect your boyfriend." He hopped out the two story window.

You were in a state of shock. Your eyes as wide as they could be. Your mouth hung low. Rin... Vatican... Court trial... these words were repeated a million times in your head. You hurried out the door grabbing your badge and license of the exorcist society.

~In the Japan Branch HQ~

Shura and Rin have been in the interrogation room for so long now. Every slam. Crash. Bam. You flinched. It pained you to hear your old friend and boyfriend to fight each other with such irrationality. Hours and hours had past. It felt like forever. You ran out of nails about an hour ago. Tired and still in pain you sat and waited, it seemed almost unhuman to be this tired.

The interrogation room's door opened with Shura with Rin's sword over her shoulder. Rin was by her side with his hand lazily holding is other shoulder. Blood stains ran from his shoulder down his white shirt. You clutched your teeth tight together and ran to him jumping in a bear hug.

He looked surprised and thrown off when he felt a mass slam into him. He wrapped his hands around you and gently nuzzled his face into your neck. Rin felt liquid on his cheeks and looked at you. You looked down and pushed your face into his chest. You tried to keep the water works inside but they were a little too strong apparently. You sobbed as silently as you could in his chest. He rubbed your back. "My little angel." He whispered in your ear quietly, "Please stop crying. I'm here. You're here. We're both okay. Right?"

You nodded your head not trusting your voice. You closed your eyes tightly and shook your head. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing your back even more gently. Your arms were hanging on his neck and loosen. Out of curiosity he arched his back and pushed you back a little to look at your face. Completely relaxed. Your whole body was completely relaxed. Remains of salty tears trailed on your silky smooth cheeks. Your eyes were closed and your lips were open only a little.

He picked you up bridal style and went to the ER in the building. It had beds for you to sleep on. Bandages and pain medication for not only for Rin but also you. He set you on a bed and grabbed a blanket and draped it over you.

Rin felt a presence, he knew it right away, "How long has she been waiting?"
"Ever since you and Shura went in there."
Rin turned around to come face to face with his twin, "and her wounds?"
"We just dropped her off at the dorms..." Yukio said almost in shame, "but she was already half way healed when we did drop her off."
"Yukio, that doesn't matter." Rin hissed, "She obviously wasn't healed. She's obviously tired." Rin winced in pain and grabbed his shoulder.
"Rin, don't be such a worry wart! She's fine. Let's get you fix up though" Yukio chuckled.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

You woke up to see a boy with silver hair but a familiar face sitting in a chair staring at you. "Look at what that f**k tard did to you." He hissed between locked teeth. He looked quite pissed. His voice sounds familiar, you thought, wait... Toshiro?!

(A/N):
Sooo... Thank you for reading and I know. I know this was short and very very different.