CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

The white snow shifted to a dark pink with the blood spilling forth from another body.

"Such a good show so far! I love the suspense!" I exclaimed as I pulled on Masky's sweater, tipping over the popcorn bowl in his arms. Our family just got over Thanksgiving, but Christmas was a different type of holiday. It felt way more lively.

"Dammit, [     ]. I was finishing up on the last of the decorations." he pouted, upset I'd tipped over the popcorn bucket. He was finishing up the last of the decorations on the tree by stringing the popcorn up as garland.

"I'm sorry. This is just a really good episode." I added sympathetically over my shoulder. My gaze was forever stuck on the screen as I was clearly entranced by the show. Masky laughed slightly as Mom brought in hot chocolate. Ethan was sick and in bed with the flu, so we stayed away from him.

"Tim, thank you for helping with the Christmas lights outside." Mom smiled, setting down two ceramic mugs, my favorite (color) one, and a yellow one for Masky. (Unless your favorite color is yellow too then; you're matching.)

"Hey Mom. I got the perfect gift for Ethan this year!" I squealed happily. Mom clapped, as if I had finally opened up to him.

"I got him... stomach medicine, cough syrup, and NyQuil!" I smiled, pulling up the wrapped package from the coffee table.

"Jesus Christ, [    ]." Mom whispered, pinching the bridge of her nose. Shaking her head, she walked away towards the stairs.

"Hey, [     ]," Masky started and pulled out a small box from his pocket, "Here. Tomorrow is Christmas day, so for Christmas Eve, I got you something small."

I accepted his little gift and its cute little wrapping paper. I hugged him and ran to my room to get his. I came back down to give him the gift I'd gotten him a while back.

"Here. This is for you being with me always." I smiled. I gave him a small picture that we took a while back with a small keychain with the quote "All Is One, One Is All". It was versatile to wear as a dogtag necklace too.

After he looked at my somewhat okay gift wrapping skills, I  took both our gifts and placed them under the tree.

"We have to wait for tomorrow."

⛄⛄⛄

The next morning was greeted with a lukewarm room and fresh snow on along my windowsill. I was in the kitchen making food (breakfast duty) when Masky rang the doorbell.

I walked over to the door, straightening out my (favorite color) sweater, and opened it. He just stood there; smiling at me. He looked around if someone was near, when all of a sudden, he leaned down and kissed me softly. I hadn't noticed he had brought up his hand which had mistletoe tied to his finger.

I kissed him back and brought him in the house for the gift exchange. I handed him mine, and he handed me his.

"Let's open them on a count of three! One, two, three!" I smiled and we kinda competed to rip the presents open.

I opened my gift to find a swiss army knife. As to why, it confused me. I questioningly looked over at him and he smiled like an excited child.

"Not my idea, really. I had friends help with that one." he laughed and hugged the present I had given him.

"Open up the frame." I ordered. He looked at me and when he opened it, sure enough, there was the wearable keychain. He looked at the keychain, entranced by the quote written on it.

"Nice." he smiled, and pulled out another present from his pocket. This one was slightly bigger (guys pockets, y'know?)

"This is from me. Really, from me." Masky held out the dark blue wrapping paper with snowmen on it.

"You're going to need this." he stated with a serious face. I opened it to reveal a small bottle of holy water, a small pocket bible, and a...

"Seriously? A ring?" I questioned him. He chuckled.

"This is from me to you. Read it." he stated. I looked at the inscription.

"Patience."

I smiled warmly, "I think I know why you placed that there. There is something I'm going to need patience on."

Masky gave me a nod in approval and kissed my forehead.

The rest of Christmas was sharing Holiday fail stories, Ethan thinking he was getting better till he took his meds and had to keep running to the bathroom (due to the laxatives I forgot to mention was the cause hehehe), and snow. A whole lot of it.

(Edit: finally edited the typos I procrastinated to fix earlier lmaooo)