Chapter 34

Cat 

It's about to be turnt up in my house ! The twins are asleep for the night August is at the studio and I'm about to sip on easy and relaxing in a nice hot bath, I know I got mine coming when August gets home for all the shit I been saying lately but I don't really mind do you know how frustrated you are after 11 months of no sex?! I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. We've both been so caught up on working that we haven't really bothered with sex.

I turned on the stereo and played it low then lit some candles and grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and went up to the bathroom where the water was filling the tub and turned it off then took off my robe and slid down into the tub and left out a slight sigh as I poured myself a glass. I grabbed my phone that was hooked up to the speaker in the bathroom and put my music on shuffle but turned it down low enough that I could hear the baby monitor.

~Le hour later~

I got out of the bathroom and got dressed in boy shorts and a tank top then put my hair up in a messy bun and went to check on the kids and saw them still knocked out it was heading for twelve and August still wasn't home yet and he hasn't called me yet. I don't wanna be annoying but seeing as I haven't spoken to him since he left this afternoon I felt the need to call him.

~Phone Convo~

"Hey baby what's up"  he asked picking up after the 2nd ring.

"Nothing when are you coming home" I asked pouting slightly.

"In a few I just finished editing the songs I should be home in a half hour."

"Alright I'll see you when you get home then" I said laying back in bed.

"Okay I love you ugly" I laughed a little.

"I love you too ugly bye"  

~Phone Convo~

I went downstairs and made myself something to eat then went into the living room and turned on the tv and looked for something to watch while eating. I don't know when but sometime during the night I fell asleep.

August

I just got back from the studio and as soon as I walked in I saw Cat passed out on the chair. How many times do I have to tell her not to sleep on the couch? I picked her up and carried her with me upstairs and put her in bed then took a shower went back downstairs and got myself something to eat then and climbed into bed. 

"I don't want you to go" Cat mumbled in her sleep. What is she dreaming about and since when did she start talking in her sleep?? I looked over at her when she started tossing and turning and then she started crying.

"Cat....Cat wake up babe....CAT!" I said shaking her. She shot up out her sleep and looked at me then started crying. "Hey hey your fine it was just a dream alright stop crying" I said wrapping my arms around her and rocking her slightly.

"Y-you said you d-d-didin't l-love us!"

"Whoa whoa slow down Cat.. What are you talking about?" 

"You left us for some groupie ! After you promised you wouldn't leave !"

"I'm not going anywhere Cat calm down and stop crying okay babe I need you to relax and breathe" I said looking into her eyes. I don't know what I did in her dream but I can clearly see she's hurt. Bad. I love her to much and I never wanna see her like this again.

~Five months later~ 

Well today's the day that I make Cathandra Audrey Johnson my wife. I pulled up to the church with my bro's and went inside the church to talk to the pastor until it was time to start no one's here yet but they'll be making their way here soon the wedding starts at 3:30, but right now I'm anxious to see Cat she kicked me out the house three day's ago and I took Aj with me and she kept Zoey ya know just so it would be easier my little man is growing fast and I can already tell he's gonna be a handful for us.