Chapter 12❤

Cat

The car finally stopped and the driver came around and opened the door for me to get out,instantly a huge smile spread across my face.

"See I made the right choice of activities" August said smiling at me.

"Awe babe I know you didn't do what I think you did" I said walking over to him and tossed my arms around him.

"Rented out the amusement park for us yes, yes I did cmon you ready"

"Yeah I am and thanks a lot baby you have no idea how happy I am" I got on my tippy toes (don't  judge me) and placed a soft kiss on his lips then pulled him towards the entrance of the park.

August

It's good to know that I'm doing this right I got my girl here my music and doing good what more could I ask for man.

"Babe lets get on that one" Cat said tugging on my arm causing me to laugh. I swear sometimes she never acts her age.

"Alright slow down girl damn" I said laughing we been here for 2 hours and we still ain't finished most of the rides cause we either messing around being dumb or making out but there's a reason behind why I'm stalling I got something special going down after sunset that's gonna make this day more perfect than it already is. Look at my ass sounding soft already hahaha.

After we got off the speed master we went and got something to eat.

"After this wanna hop on the Ferris Wheel?" That's where her last surprise is gonna be at.

"Yeah sure just lemme throw this out" she said rising from her seat.

"Aye aye aye sit down I got it ma" I said chuckling, I picked up the two empty trays and threw them out then grabbed her hand.

"Something's wrong with you I swear" she said laughing. I swear her laugh is just.. I think I'm whipped..but I Luv It .

"But you love me though so hush up" I said as I helped her get into her seat and then got in after then one of the workers came and made sure everything was secure before the ride started moving.

5..4...3....2.....1 the ride stopped moving as soon as we got to the top and Cat looked around confused.

"Why did the ride stop I'm pretty sure this thing isn't supposed to stop til we're on the bottom" she said looking down.

"Aye calm down aii I'm sure nothings wrong but in the meantime can I ask you something?" I said looking into her eyes.

"....Yeah go ahead"

"Do you love me.." I already know the answer to that question I just wanted to pass time.

"Of course I love you if I didn't I wouldn't be here right now August you have no idea how much  I care about you, I've honestly never felt like this toward anyone.. yeah sometimes you do shit to piss me off but we all know good and well I can't stay mad at you your my baby and no matter what I'm always always gonna be by your side" She leaned over and kissed me.

"You might wanna look up" I said smiling she looked at me confused.

"What you me.." the sound of fireworks drowned out the rest of her sentence and a big smile formed her face.

"And you wanna know something else" I said still watching the fireworks.

"What?"

I pointed to where the fireworks were just as the words "I love you Cat" illuminated the nights sky.