Chapter 10❤

August

So I finally got my girl back I can't lie a nigga hype as shit after spending that whole day with her yesterday she went back to her house because she had work to get started on but a nigga was bored out his mind, I needed her to hurry up and come back over here so a nigga could love on her.  

Bobby Bandz: Aye man wassup you free right now? 10:07 am

-Yeah and nothing just chilling waiting for shawty to get back from work 10:09 am

Bobby Bandz: Wait you got a shawty now. Ahh man thought you was done tryna replace the old one. 10:10 am

-I'm not tryna replace ha I got back with her 10:12 am

Bobby Bandz: Whoa I thought.. ya know wat never mind but you wanna light up or nah. 10:15 am

-Yeah you got it though or we gotta have someone bring it. 10:17 am

Bobby Bandz: I got it you got the wraps though 10:18 am

-Yeah I got em don't I always man 10:20 am

Bobby Bandz: Aii I'm on my way 10:22 am

I threw my phone down next to me and went to look for the wraps I usually kept upstairs lets just say Cat ain't afraid to take the blunt so yeah we smoke on occasions. After I found them I went downstairs and did what I had to do before he came over. (I didn't think some of you guys would understand so yeah) A few minutes later the door bell rang and went to go answer the door. Let my day begin.

Cat

-Hey babe what you doing today? 11:20 am

Aug❤❤:Nothing smoking with Bobby what happened though baby.11:21am

-I just wanted to spend the day with you but since your having company over never mind I'll just talk to you later 11:22 am

Aug❤❤: Ima send someone to come get you right now. 11:23 am

-No it's OK your hanging out with your friends we'll just hang out tmm 11:24 am

Aug❤❤: I'm still sending someone so get ready see you here babe ❤❤.

I swear this boy is crazy but I'm gonna feel bad for intruding but that is why he gave me keys to the house so I could come whenever I wanted to. I got in the shower and then got dressed in sweats and one of Augusts Versace shirts yup the love is real when you take his Versace shirts and he doesn't complain. I pulled on my black Supra's and tossed my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my room key and the house keys and went down to the lobby and waited outside for the car to get there.

*******

"Baby I'm here!" I yelled as I walked into the door. The smell of weed hit me. Hard.

"I'm in the living room" I walked into the living room and saw him and Bobby sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

"B-man!" I said dropping down onto the couch ad gave him a side hug.

"Wassup Kit- Cat" he said hugging back.

"Hey baby" I said giving August a hug and kiss.

"Hey baby girl" he said pulling me in for another kiss.

"So is someone gonna pass my ass the blunt damn niggas hogging the thing" I said laughing a little. 

"I ain't know you get down like that girl" Bobby said laughing as he passed me the blunt and a lighter.

"Boy you new to this game" I said laughing as I inhaled the smoke and let my nerves relax.

"I just realized you got on my shirt but it looks good on you so it don't matter how you feeling you need anything" he asked taking the blunt I was passing him.

"Your late on that babe and thank you I like this shirt and calm down I'm good and no I don't want anything right now" I said after I let out the smoke.

We sat there smoking another three blunts and he guys gave me one for myself best believe I was higher than the fucking empire state building right now.

"Yoo I'm bout to be out right about now Ima see you guys around take care of yourself Kit-Cat and make sure this nigga don't get in no trouble" he said giving me a hug then gave August a dap and left.

"I'm a grown ass man I don't need my girl l looking out for me" he said hugging my waist. "Besides I'M supposed to take care of her" he said smiling.

"Aii be safe" and on that note he left.

"Now that we have the house to ourselves what do you wanna do baby girl" he said lowering his voice.

"Hmm I don't know but I do know I'm starving" as soon as I said that my stomach rumbled in response.

"Let's get you some food then short stack" he laughed pulling me into the kitchen and started making sandwiches.

"Here you go Nutella on toasted white just the way you like em" he said handing me a plate with the mountain of nutella covered slices.

"Yassssssssssss thank you baby" I said blowing him a kiss.

"Welcome" he said making himself some sandwiches.

After we got done eating we laid out on the couch watching Haunted House and 21 Jump Street until I he passes out with his head on my chest.  I turned off the tv and got a little bit more comfy and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok short and crappy I know but it's just a filler I don't have as much time as I'd like to to update this story I'll try to though but until then enjoy and don't forget to drop your comments and ideas if you have any.