Chapter 8❤

Cat

- 5 days later-

It's been a few days since the whole situation at the club and apparently he gave Sean my number because the next morning I got a text from him asking if I wanted to hang out with him, of course I said yes I mean I didn't wanna be coped up all day because Delia had to work.  But tonight I'm going on a date with Sean, yes I said date we got close over the last few days and the guy wanted to take me out I was nervous but I knew I was good just as long as everything stayed under control.

Dee the bae❤:Hey bae you still up for today or not Mr.Idgaf is on his period and kicked everyone out the studio 10:12 am

-Yeah sure whats the plans movie, shopping, hair and nails or we just chill here watch tv and order take out 10:14 am

Dee the bae❤: That last part sounds like a plan so I'll be at your house in 30 ? Cause knowing you still gotta shower. 10:16 am

-Le bae knows me so well ❤❤ See you in a few boo lol 10:17 am

Dee the Bae❤: yes yes I doo ;) see ya lol 10:19 am

I got off my bed and took 20 minute shower then got out and dried off and pulled on my bandeau bra and a white muscle shirt then pulled on some black boy shorts and tossed my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs, just as I put the bag of popcorn into the microwave the doorbell rang and I went to answer it.

"Bubble booty!" Delia yelled hopping onto me.

"God damn you and these titties bae you killing me" I said hugging her and closing the door.

"You love them though" she said letting me go and walking into the living room, I followed her and turned on the TV then went back to the kitchen and put the popcorn into a bowl and brought it back out with two cans of Pepsi.

"So what have I been missing" she asked taking a handful of popcorn.

"Nothing really I been working spent a day with Big Sean and tonight he's taking me out on a date what have I been missing with you" I said cracking open my soda.

"Whoa whoa back that up you going out with who tonight, girl that's freaking awesome and why you ain't tell a sister got nigga tryna steal you from me and shit" she said looking at me in disbelief .

"Well he asked me to chill the day after we went to the club and then just yesterday is when he asked me to go out tonight besides you the bae nobody is stealing me from you" I said laughing.

"As soon this is all over we're gonna pick out your outfit and then fix you up, Mr.I Got Piss In My Flakes is gonna regret breaking shit off with you" she said grinning.

"I'm not even worried about that boy anymore I been cruising everyday Piss In My Flakes can eat dirty booty for all I care he had a chance to come back and apologize and straighten shit out with me" I said laughing.

"True your right what time do you have to be ready for"

"He's coming to get me at 8" I said laying out on the couch.

"Do you know what your wearing at least?" she asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"Nope not yet at least and no I don't have any ideas either he didn't say where we were going he just said look sexy for me tonight" I said shrugging.

"Ok get up lets go we're gonna make you more than sexy tonight" she said pulling me up off the couch.

"It's only 12:30 Dee we can wait til one" I whined trying to get back into the living room.