Chapter 20❤

August -3months later

After the whole blow out I didn't leave Cat's side for 3 weeks straight, she's about three and a half months now and she's huge, not calling my future wife fat or anything but you know what I mean.

We found out she's having twins but we can't find out the gender until a little later, after that I started buyinh and ordering stuff for them with the help of my mom and sister, I got someone to help Cat around the house with what ever she needs even though she said she didnt need them, she was mad when she found out I did it until she found out it was Delia.

Ya would've thought I was putting mmy fiance' with someone I didnt trust, after what happened, nah I'd be in jail for that type of shit. Oh yeah I know you like fiance' nigga when did that happen? Well let's roll back real quick.

------Flashback 4 weeks after the incident------

"Babe you ready to go?!" I yelled fixing my jacket. Tonight's the night that I finally ask Cat to be my wife and I'm nervous as hell. I don't know why though I know this girl would take a bullet, go to jail for me and all that..shit I damn sure would do the same for her.

"I'm coming! I just have to put on my shoes" she yelled back, she refused to get dressed with me in the room so I went down the hall to get ready.

A few minutes later she walked downstairs in a curve hugging black lace dress with only one sleeve and a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti booties. Let me tell you I wanted to say fuck the dinner, rip her clothes off and fuck her right there where she stood.

"Close your mouth, your gonna catch flies" she said laughing as she turned off the TV.

"My bad you just look...wow" I said looking her up and down. Her hair was down in loose waves, no make-up at least not that I could tell and and she was wearing th necklace I got her when we first got together.

I dont know who could let this girl slip through their fingers. She blushed and I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek. "C'mon or we're gonna miss our reservation" I said openeing the door.

"Ya know you never told me what this was for Aug" she said sliding into the passenger seat.

"And here we go, I just wanna spend some quality time with my girlfriend" I said starting up the car. This ring in my jacket pocket just got a hell of a lot heavier. Everyones gonna be there to see this. I'm not gonna lie I'm scared cause I feel like she can say no and that would kill me but I got this though. I got a text from Samari saying everyone was there and waiting.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out then walked around and helped Cat out the carand we slowly made our way to the entrance of Le' Frez .

"Hey I used to work here"

"Why'd you stop?" I asked holding the door open for her.

"Thanks and cause I moved to Compton to model"

"Ohh.. hold up baby, yeah Alsina reservation for two" I said to the guy at the front.

"Yeah right this way please" he looked Cat up and down real quick and lead us to the only table in the entire place. I looked over at Cat and she had the biggest smile ever and tears in her eyes. I did good real good, now to get past this last challenge for the night.

"You like it?"

"Like it?! August I love it thank you soo much, but..why is that screen thing set up in front?"