Chapter 33

Meanwhile...
Jennie's Pov:(I'm here now at the Mall with Kai cause it's our date today and i just finish shopping and we're gonna watch now a cinema cause i really want to watch some Disney--Oh speaking of disney Lisa likes it too i suddenly miss watching cinema with her it's just that she's pissing me off and sometimes I'm just sick with her presence but i still love her it's just that i needed some space and it's okay cause I'm sure I'll have a good time with kai...I know I'm such a bad partner for her it's just that i want to try some new other things and Kai is a ideal boyfriend material so why not to give a try...So we're here now at the cinema sadly just some horror movies are available Kai really love horror movies so i just said yes to it....And here we are the starting of the movie is already scary as fvck and Kai is so focus on that movie i just remember Lisa when we watch horror movie she will always make me feel secured aishh i don't know everytime I'm with Kai i always think about her...So i just saw Two girls here near at our sit i just imagine it that it's Me and Lis--(Cut off by Kai)
Kai:Are you okay babe?
Jennie:Y-yeah
Kai:Are you sure?If you're scared we can get out here and continue your shopping
Jennie:(That's what i like about him)No baby I'm fine *Hold Kai's hand*
Kai:(Nod) *Turn his focus again in the movie*
Jennie:*Heard someone shouts "Lisa"* (Aishh I'm being delusional) *Stare at the two girls that she thought a couple* (But the other girl figure is familiar....)
*Jennie doesn't really pay much attention to the movie she just stare at the so called couple she's imagining like she and Lisa cuddling like that...*
(She just stared at the two girls until the movie ended...She's just a little bit Insecure)
Kai:Babe where do you wanna go next?
Jennie:Uhh-h what about let's eat dinner I'm hungry now...(pout)
Kai:Aishh you're so cute my babyyy (Pinch jennie's cheeks)
Jennie:Yahh!(Slap Kai's Face Accidentally)
AUTHOR💗:(Buti nga sayo HAHA Charot)
Kai:*Wince in pain*Awww...
AUTHOR💗:(Aww! aww!🐶)
Jennie:Omoo omo sorry babe..*Touch Kai's face and kiss it all over*
Kai:*Giggle* Babee s-stop now it T-tickles
Jennie:*Face Kai* (Smile widely) Sorry again let's go now...(When she turned arround she saw the two girls leaving but she saw that the other girl left her phone)
*So she run fast until she gets the phone and call the girls*
Heyy miss! Miss! You left your ph---(When the two girls face her direction she feel like her whole world stops she feel like betrayed,jealous and angry) Yahh! Lalisaa!! Fucking!! Manoban!! *Fuming in anger*
Lisa:J-jennie...
Jennie:How dare you two!!*Marching towards Lisa and Irene* (Before she could slap Lisa...Irene dodge it by stepping forward it end up she's the who'd been slapped)
Lisa:OMG! IRENE!!!(Saw irene face with a forming bruise in her face)
Jennie:*The scene just made her angrier* WOW!!! Look at you two you two are not even ashamed that I'm here in the front of you!!!
*The people start watching them*
Lisa:Jennie will you please stop!?!
Jennie:STOP!?Me!?Are you fucking kidding me!?You're basically Cheating on me LALISA!*Tears are forming in her eyes*
Lisa:It's not what you think!!Just calm down and let me explain
Jennie:EXPLAIN!?You don't need to... I see it with my own eyes! and CALM DOWN!? How could i calm down if my girlfriend is literally CHEATING ON ME like how could you!!!(mad tone)
Lisa:Just Please Let Me Explain it's not really what you think babe...(Trying to grab jennie's hand)
Irene:*Pissed off* Yahh jennie!!!
Jennie:WOW look like you're the one who is angry huh!? THIS is your fault BITCH you Flirty Slut!!!
Irene:What Did You Say!?
Jennie:Are you Deaf!? I SAID YOU'RE A FLIRTY SLUT!!!
Irene:HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!(Grab Jennie's Hair)
Jennie:(Grab Irene's Hair too)
Lisa:STOP!!! (Pulling jennie away from Irene)
Jennie:YAHH!!!Get off me!!! I'm not finish with that FUCKING FLIRTLY SLUT!!
Irene:*Controlling her anger* You Don't Have a Right to Talk Like That To Me!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!
Jennie:I KNOW YOU BITCH!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT WHO'S TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME!!!*Mad tone*
Irene:IF I COULD DO THA--(Cut off by Lisa)
Lisa:WILL YOU TWO FUCKING STOP!!?!
Jennie&Irene:............
Lisa:IRENE Leave first wait me to the Car Let me be the one to explain it to Jennie
Irene:BUT LIS-(Cut off by Jennie)
Jennie:DON'T You Hear Her! Or Are You Really A Fucking Deaf!?!
(Lisa look at Irene and smile assuringly leave now i can handle this *Mouthed To Irene*)
Irene:(Glare at Jennie) but (Nod to Lisa)
*Jennie saw that*
Jennie:Tss...See a fucking bitch(mumble)
*Irene Leave*
Lisa:Come on let's not talk here we just made a scandal here...(Grab Jennie's Hand)
Jennie:STOP! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!
(At The Parking Lot)
Jennie:*Pull out her hand from Lisa* WHAT TELL ME NOW!!!
Lisa:Babe Please Calm Down First Will You???
Jennie:Can you just explain why you cheated on me...(cold tone)
Lisa:Ninii...I'm not Cheating on you
Jennie:LISA i saw it with my own eyes you don't need to lie!
Lisa:Ninii you just misunderstood it...
Jennie:Can you explain how you two being sweet in the cinema!?
Lisa:She's just scared at that time I'm just comforting her like what i always did to you...
Jennie:YOU'RE Not Allowed To Do It For The Others I'm Your Girlfriend And You're Just Allowed To That With Me!!! And She's The Reason Too Why We Fought This Past Few Days!!!
Lisa:But Ninii she's still my
F-friend...
Jennie:So you still choose her and not me...*Tears fall from her eyes*
Lisa:It's not what i meant okay I'm sorry again Ninii I love you...
Jennie:I Hate youu! *Glare at Lisa*
Lisa:Are you sure you hate me well if that's the case i shoul--(cut off when suddenly Jennie smash her lips to Lisa)
Lisa:*respond* (Put her hand on Jennie's waist)
Jennie:(Put her arms on Lisa's neck she's pulling her nape to deepen the kiss) *Their tongue are fighting for dominance* (The scene are getting hotter so Lisa decided to pull out from the Kiss)
Jennie:Yahh!!! I want more!!
Lisa:*Smirk* No answer me first... Are we okay now??
Jennie:What if i say No? (Challenging Lisa)
Lisa:Then I'll not give you what you want...
Jennie:Then Yes were okay now can you give me what i want now? In my car? *Smile Seducingly*
Lisa:(Feel Tempted) *Nod*
(At the Car)
Jennie's Pov: Without saying anyting else Lisa pushes me hard against the backseat and starts kissing hard against my neck,and I'm sure it's getting wild i can feel that I'm now wet and i can't control my self too...
AhHhhHh~ LisaAa~ i say while gripping into her hair--and she stops so i groan... WHY DID YOU STOP!?
Lisa:Calm down babe I'll just lock the doors...(sexy tone)
Jennie:Come on now Lisa~ i want you now....(breathing heavily)

Jennie can't control it so she grab Lisa's body and smash her lips and starts kissing her hard

Jennie's Pov:Her Hands start trailing around my body until it reaches to the hem of my top she immediately pull it off her hands move down to my ass and she squeeze it and i break the kiss because of the pleasure

Aghhh ahhh~ Lisaa~~I want more~!

So she immediately pull down my short and she move down to my knees and she start rubbing her fingers on my pussy it's making me feel crazy

Ahhhhhh!! Lisaaa~!!! I want
m-more...

Lisa:What did you say can you repeat it *Suddectively said*

Jennie: I s-said--(Before she can finish Lisa pull down her underwear and already inserted  two fingers) Aaaahhhh L-lisaa!!!

She started thrusting me and it feels heaven

L-lisaa~ F-fuck me M-more~!!!

Lisa's Pov:I'm thrusting jennie right now and I stare at her i know she really like it her sweats are dropping in her head it's just make me turn on too while i keep thrusting her i undo her bra and fuck i can't take it anymore so i suck her breast and massaging the other one

Jennie: F-fuckkk!!! L-lisaaa! (Close her eyes tight and trying not to moan loud)

Lisa:C-cum for me Ninii...

Jennie's Pov:L-lisaa I'm c-close i grip my hand cause i feel like I'm about to explode now likee--
L-LISAAA!!! All she could feel is pleasureble sensation
(That's when Jennie release's her orgasm)

Lisa go down and started to suck and lick the juice in jennie's pussy

Jennie:(rolled her eyes because of the sudden pleasure) AghhhHhh! L-lisaaAaa....(throaty moan)

That's when Lisa kiss jennie passionately

Lisa:You're delicious right? *chuckle*

Jennie:(Nod) About to kiss again Lisa--(Cut off by a phone call)

(Jennie feel her pocket vibrated so she immediately get it and the caller just made her frowned and annoyed again)

Jennie:*Throw the phone on Lisa*
Lisa:*Confused of the sudden mood swings* (And she's confused how jennie get her phone and when she saw the caller it made her gasp OMG I forgot about Irene!!!So she immediately answer the call
Irene📱:Uhh-h L-lisa are we gonna go h-home T-together?
*Jennie heard it so she shake her head*
Lisa📱:Umm sorry bae but I'm going home with j-jennie...
Irene📱:Ow-w r-really I'm
h-happy for you that you t-two make up and y-yeah it's o-okay bye..
Lisa:Byee take care bae...
(End Call)
Lisa:Uhh-h Ninii how did you get my phone?
Jennie:(Smirk)Do you know that in the cinema I'm staring at you two until the movie ended and i saw you left your phone so I'm about to give it but when you two turn around that's when i feel betrayed...(pout)
Lisa:*Feel bad* Omoo sorry my ninii...
Jennie:HmMm..it's okay now you make me feel good right now...*shyly said*
Lisa:Of course I'll do everything for my ninii
Jennie:(Suddenly an idea pop in her mind) Really?? *acting cute*
Lisa:(Nod&Smile)
Jennie:Stay away from that Irene....
Lisa:(That's when Lisa stop smiling) What!?! No! Pleasee nini not that *Begging at Jennie*
Jennie:*Starting to feel Mad again* (Why that i feel like she's really important to Lisa and Why the heck she's begging like she'll loss something really important urghhh that Irene!)You said you'll do everything to me??? *pout*
Lisa:Yes i do i-it just that i
c-can't...
Jennie:Please Lisa just this once it's just sake for our relationship and i feel like when she's there our relationship will not work anymore and i don't want that to happen so please Lisa just this one *Tearing up*

Be updated eith the next chapter please wait for it:>

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE IT'S JUST THAT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS SO IT'S STUCK AND SORRY FOR THAT SMUT I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING ABOUT THAT PLEASE SUPPORT AND FOLLOW ME GUYS AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T WAIT THE FLOW OF THE STORY IT'S OKAY IT'S MY STORY ANYWAY BUT  FOR THE READER WHO ALWAYS SUPPORTS ME LOVE Y'ALL💘💘KEEP SAFE GUYS