Chapter 22

Lisa's Pov: Hmm...I don't know but I'm comfortable with irene
(messege notificaton)
who would it be???speaking of irene she texted me...
From: Irene😊
Uhm hey lisa i just wanna say it's nice meeting you again hope we can hangout sometimes...
So i texted her back...
It's nice meeting you irene:>sure we can hangout just message me if you want:)
From: Irene😊
Uhmm okay thanks I'll sleep now...so Good night
I texted her back....
Oww okayy Good night sleep well😊🌌💗
*And then someone cough*
???:Ehemmm....
Lisa:Uhhhh-h j-jennie(About to hug her)
Jennie:(step back)
Lisa:(confused)Whyyy??*pout*
Jennie:Who are you texting to??(Serious tone)
Lisa:Uhh my friend
Jennie:Are u sure lalisa??(seriously ask)
Lisa:(ghad why did she call me that...)Y-yeah
Jennie:Then why are u smiling on your phone while texting your Friend...
Lisa:(i didn't realize i smile it's just a simple message...)Uhmm...Nothing why nini??
Jennie:Nevermind...(cold tone)
(After many hours)
*Jennie become cold with Lisa*
Lisa:Niniii do you want to have a date tomorrow???
Jennie:*Remember kai and her will have a date too* Nooo I'm busy
Lisa:(Feel sad)Uhh-h..How about after your work???
Jennie:I said no okay!?Don't you understand!?I'm tired i need to rest...
Lisa:(feel hurt)Uhmm-m okay...
(Jennie's Phone rings)
Jennie:Uhh-h I'll just a-answer this c-call...(Leave quickly)
Lisa:*Confused*(She could just answer it here she seems nervous?...)*Negative thoughts*Ohh ghad i need to stop having negative thoughts i should trust her...aish i need water*(while heading to kitchen hear jennie say's i love you in the phone...)
(After the call)
Jennie:I'll go now lisa
Lisa:it's early....
Jennie:I'll go now i need to rest I'm tired
Lisa:You can rest here if you want?
Jennie:Lisa!!!I told you i want to go home not here okay!?can't you really understand are u that stupid!??(Angrily shouts)
Lisa:*Feel so much hurt* Why did you change jennie?Did i do something wrong?Am i really that stupid?(sadly ask)(crying silently)
Jennie:*Feel guilty*(Did i really change?)(About to hug Lisa)
Lisa:(step back)Please answer me jennie...why did you change tell me I'm begging you so i can fix my mistakes did i do something wrong to you??
Jennie:I-i don't know lili...
Lisa:(remember jennie saying i love you silently in the phone)
Are u hiding something on me please answer me truthfully just for this time please answer me...
Jennie:I'm sorry lili but-t you need to know something--(Cut off by her phone rings)
Lisa:(Feel irritated)*Get jennie's phone*(zkdlin💘)
Jennie:H-hey Lisa what a-are you d-doing give me back my p-phone!(trying to snatch her phone)
Lisa:(Are you hiding something on me jennie...Why are u acting like this is he the one you said i love you in the phone...)Who is this?(cold tone)
Jennie:Uhh-h my F-friend*nervously said*(Snatch her phone on Lisa)
Lisa:(Why are you acting like this jennie i need to find out why are you acting like this and who is that fcking friend...)What do you mean i need to know something??(cold tone)
Jennie:(This is not the right time...)Uhh-h N-nothing lili I'll just go now I'm sorry...(about to kiss lisa)
Lisa:(Avoid the kiss)Byeee(cold tone)
jennie:Uhh-h O-okay
*Leaves*
Lisa's Pov:(I don't know anymore jennie...)*Calling Tzuyu*(Answer)
Tzuyu📱:Hello lisayah?
Lisa:Tzuyu-yah can you accompany me you can bring mina too...
Tzuyu:Uhh-h sure but lisa do you have a problem?
Lisa:Uhh-h I'll just say it when you arrived in my house...
Tzuyu:Okay we'll be there byee lisayah...
Lisa:Bye take caree...
(Hung up)

"It's happening guys"

THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💜💙