Chapter 7

(Arrive at the outside of the bar)
Lisa:(Saw my car) that's my car
Tzuyu: uhmm okay before you leave i just want to say it's nice meeting you here (wink)
Lisa:Wahh so sweet huh? Just kidding i was lucky too to meet you here tzuyu(smile sweetly)
Tzuyu: Promise me we'll hang out some other time okay???
Lisa:Yes of course i promise
Tzuyu: Good...
Lisa:I'll go now bye (kiss tzuyu's cheeks)
(Leaves)
(Arrive at lisa's house)
Jennie's Pov: Aigoo this Lisa's making me mad so much!!!I'm here at her house cause she's ignoring my calls and now she's not here where did she go!?So I'd try to call her again I'd try about 7times but she did not answer again like fvck...So i plan to wait for her here and after 2 hours of waiting she arrived....
Lisa:(remember jennie)omy ghad i forgot to call my nini...(about to call saw a familiar person...)*gulp*
Uhhhh-m nini--
Jennie: Where did you go huh why are you ignoring my calls!?(madly says)
Lisa:Nini I'm sorry i just go yo the bar to hav---
Jennie:BAR!!!?Seriously Lisa!?What are u doing there are you alone???
Lisa:Yes actually No i just met a friend to accompany me there...
Jennie:Are you sure it's just a friend where did u slept?don't you dare to lie to me Lalisa...
Lisa:Yes she's my new friend and nini i will never lie to you...Please don't be mad okay??i sleep at her house
Jennie:The fuck!are u sure nothing happened!?I'll make sure to kill both of you if something happened don't you there to cheat on me Lisa!..

Please don't be mad okay??i sleep at her houseJennie:The fuck!are u sure nothing happened!?I'll make sure to kill both of you if something happened don't you there to cheat on me Lisa!

AUTHOR💛:Look who's talking here...🙄🤷🏼💁🏼
Lisa:I will never do that nini you too okay??don't you ever cheat on me...(hug jennie)
Jennie:Uhm-m(feel guilty)yeah-h i will never-r do that-t to you-u lisaa(lied)
Lisa:Good so do you forgive me now???
Jennie:(Nod)*pull from the hug* Just don't do that again okay???uhhmm Btw what did you do at the bar???

THAT'S ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY I LOVE YOU GAYS I MEAN GUYS A LOT✊🏼💓