Chapter 25

(After 15 minutes)
*Someone knock at the door*
Lisa:Come in!
(Irene came with so much fruits and foods)
Irene:Uhh-h h-hey...
Lisa:(Shocked)Irene what is that?(point the fruits and foods)
Irene:Some fruits and foods for you(smile shyly)
Lisa:But you don't have to do this...
Irene:(No...She didn't like it)Uhh-h it's okay if you don't want it...(Fake smile)
Lisa:*Notice Irene*Ohh come ofcourse I'll accept that(smile sweetly)come here beside me...
Irene:(Go beside lisa)What really happened to you(ask worriedly)
Lisa:I told you i just passed out
Irene:No tell me why did you passed out???
Lisa:Aishh so worried huh....
Irene:I'm serious(seriously said)
Lisa:(Woah that voice just scared me...)Uhh-h O-okay it's just because i stressed out myself when my girlfriend and my friends fight early in the morning because my girlfriend get jealous so i explain what really happened but she didn't believe me so that's why we argue and when she S-slap me my friends and jennie fight and that i became weak and i lost my balance and that's i knew i passed out amazing right...?(jokingly said)
Irene:(Hmmm...so she had a girlfriend )Yahh!!!How can you joke at that!(Slap Lisa's arm)
Lisa:Ouchhh!(pouts)
Irene:Omg!Sorry...(caress lisa's arm gently...)
Lisa:*Stare at irene*(She's beautiful i wonder if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend i guess??should i ask her?yeah i should what's wrong with asking right...)
Irene:(She turned her head at Lisa when she realized that lisa's face and her was so close...)*Stare at Lisa*(God i admire her beauty...)
*Heartbeat fast*
Lisa:*Back to sense when she realized that Irene face was so close*(Move a little so she and irene have distance)Uhhh-h
S-sorry i d-didn't realize tha---
Irene:N-no...It's okay
Lisa:Uhh-h irene could i ask you a question??
Irene:Hmmm...
Lisa:pwease...pwease...(use her aegyo)
Irene:(cute...)Aishh fineee
Lisa:Are you in a relationship???
Irene:Uhhh-h why d-did you ask that...?
Lisa:Just answer me....
Irene:Noooo
Lisa:(Shocked)Really!?
Irene:Yeah why did you seem shocked???
Lisa:Because I'll admit if I'm single I'll probably court you cause your a girlfriend material(smile sweetly)
Irene:(Heartbeat fast)*Blush*Uhhh-h T-hanks...
Lisa:(Notice Irene blushed)Cute...*whispers*
Irene:Did you say something???
Lisa:Uhhh-h i just thought that did you ever enter relationship???
Irene:So much questions.....
Lisa:Please i promise this is the last question for now....(Puppy eyes)
Irene:Okayyy To answer your question Yes i enter once a relationship....
Lisa:(I wonder who's that and why did they broke up wish i could ask her but i enough question for now maybe next time...)Woahh the person would be lucky...
Irene:I'm the lucky...But enough your questions for now my turn....
Lisa:Sure just two questions so ask a hardest question
Irene:*Smirk*First how long you and your girlfriend in a relationship???
Lisa:That's easyy...It's near to be 4 years now...
Irene:That's long though...
Lisa:Yeah...So what's your second question??
Irene:Hmmm...This is just a question okay?
Lisa:Yeahhh tell me already...
Irene:The second question is what if you found out that your girlfriend is cheating on you what will you do?Are u willing to let go or you will stay even it will hurt you???
Lisa:(Remebers the cheating stuff..)Woahh that's the hardest question...But to answer your question if i found out that my girlfriend is cheating one me
I'll choose to let her go because i love her damn so much so that is why I'm willing to ler go because maybe I'm not enough for her to fulfill her happiness because if she's happy with me she will not find a person to replace me I'll let her go to find her true happiness...*sadly said*
Irene:*Notice Lisa*(I wonder if she and her girlfriend have a problems...)That was deep...
Lisa:Yeahh so let's just change the topic did you know that question hit me so hard(trying to laugh)
Irene:Noo Lisa i can feel it that you have a problem just remember this Lisa I'm always here for you(Hold lisa's hand)And my shoulder is here for you to lean on(smile sweetly)
Lisa:*Heartbeat fast when irene comfort her*Uhhh-h thank you irene...
Irene:Remember that okay?(smile assuringly)
Lisa:Yeah...(smile widely)
*After many hours past of talking*
Irene:Seriously you do that???(laugh)
Lisa:heyy don't laugh...(pouts)
Irene:(Can't stop laughing)
Lisa:(I admire her face while laughing she's so gorgeous...)Stopppp....
Irene:Ohhh okay I'll stop now...(trying her best not to laugh)
Lisa:Good
(After few seconds)
Irene:(LAUGH AGAIN MORE LOUDLY....)AHAHAHHA I-i c-vant stop L-laughing...
Lisa:Aishhh(Fake Cry)
Irene:(Shocked)Omg...I'm sorry i didn't mean it just you make me so happy....(Hug Lisa)
Lisa:*Heartbeat fast again*(Aishh why I'm feeling this...It's the same when jennie did this to me...)Uhmm...Hey it's okay
Irene:(About to answer--)
*When someone enter the room*
Jennie:(SAW A GIRL HUGGING LISA THEY SEEM ENJOYING THEIR MOMENT TSS...WHY THERE IS SO MANY GIRLS TRYING TO GET MY LISA URGHHHH!)*Look at the girl glare at her*
Irene:*Pull out from the hug immidietly*(Did she just glare at me well don't try me gurl...)
Lisa:Uhh-h hey jennie
Jennie:(Jennie huh?)Are u fine now babyyy??
Lisa:Uhhh-h yes?btw this is irene
Irene:Heyy(boredly says)
Jennie:(Ignore irene)Did you eat now babe??
Lisa:Jennie your attitude...
AUTHOR💗:ATTITUDE KA SIS 🙄??
Jennie:(Urghhhh)Okay Hi irene...(fake smile)
Irene:(I wonder where Lisa find this deepfake ghad I'm mean again i don't know why my blood boil with this girl...)

THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💗💓💘