Chapter 13

(Awhile ago...)
Jennie's Pov:I've been waiting and calling lisa but she's not answering...
(After one and a half hour)
i hear a car stop at her house so maybe she is...And suddenly a girl come out and another girl and it's lisa and some negative thoughts come to my mind so i hurriedly go to them and i saw them hugging each other....
Ehemm*Cough* It's late now...
Tzuyu&Lisa:(Startled) *Pull out from the hug*
Tzuyu:Uhh-h lisayah I'll go now
Lisa:Are u sure you can stay here if you want???
Tzuyu:No...It's okay...I'll go now bye lisayah...Bye(bow at jennie)
Lisa:Bye take care...
*Leaves*
(Enter the house🏠) *1:36 A.M
Jennie:Having fun in this early morning huh?...Who is she?
Lisa:She just accompany me and she's my friend
Jennie:really??what if I'm not here you will end up sleeping together(irratatedly said)
Lisa:You know i have a guest room... And what's the problem it's late now what if something bad happen to her...
Jennie:And now your concerned for her are u sure she's just your friend???
Lisa:I told you she's just my friend!..(lil mad tone)
Jennie:Do you know that i waited for you here and i just realized that i just waste my time...!(mad tone)
Lisa:*Feel hurt* so you feel what i feel...I waited for you jennie! But I didn't regret of waiting for you and when i saw you with a guy I didn't argue with you because i trust you...I come to your house to surprise you because your ignoring me for a week...Like you didn't care of what your girlfriend feels...And that girl or my friend she's there for me to accompany me when I'm sad so don't act like i didn't care for you...(teary eyes&sad tone)
Jennie:(Feel guilty)I'm sorry lil--
Lisa:It's okay let's just have some rest..and sorry i can't fetch you tonight at your house I'm just tired so goodnight(cold tone)*leaves*
Jennie:I'm sorry my lili that i didn't know of what you feels(whispers)*leaves at the house*
In the Morning 7:30 a.m
Lisa's Pov:Ghad my head hurts...(take a bath)*omg i didn't realize the time*(Get ready)(finish preparing)*Leaves*
(At the studio) 8:25 a.m
Lisa:Yey!i made it on time...
Baekhyun:Good morning lisayah!!!*hug lisa*
Lisa:Yah...yah..Ouch...baekhyunie i can't breath...
Baekhyun:Oopss(pull out from the hug)hihi sorry i just miss you...(pout)
Lisa:Woahh...We just hadn't seen each other for 3 days...
Baekhyun:I don't care i just miss you btw did you eat your breakfast?(raise one eyebrow)
Lisa:(Ooh ooh i forgot...)hmmm...Not yet because I'm not hungry maybe later...
Baekhyun:Are u sure?you look pale...(worried tone)
Lisa:hmm...Yeah I'm fine don't worry(smile)
(After 2 hours)*After the practice*
???:Someone Fainted!!!!

Thank you for those who support this story i love you💓
That's all guys hope you like it please Support and Vote for this story love you Guys a lot 🖤💓