Chapter 28

(Hour passed it's evening already)
Lisa:Bae do you want some drink you know to have a little fun...
Irene:Sure!(excitedly said)
(While drinking....)
Lisa:Irene what about let's ask questions for each other???
Irene:Hmmmm....
Lisa:Pweaseeee....You know i just wanna know youu so pwease...(aegyo voice)
Irene:(Aish your thankful your cute....)Aishh Fine...
Lisa:Yeyyyy...So I'll ask you first...
Hmm...What is your work??
Irene:Tss easy...Model
Lisa:Really??I can't believe that my soon cooker is a model
Irene:Yep and you're lucky do you know that your the 2nd person i cooked for...
Lisa:Who's the first one???
Irene:Uhh-h(avoiding the question)My turn...
What is your ideal type in a girl or boy if your single??
Lisa:Hmmm...my ideal type is a caring person,of course a person know how to cook,and most of all truthful....
Irene:(Oww okay I'll be a caring person now and yeah i know how to cook but truthful hmm...As long as i love the person and the person love me I'll be truthful-- wait why am i doing this!?)
Oh-h really...your turn..
Lisa:*Smirk*So who is the first person who you cooked for?
Irene:(Aishh...I don't know what will i answer but i need to be Truthful...)My E-ex...
Lisa:(Woah so that's the reason why she avoid the question I'm curious about this...)So who's that lucky person???
Irene:But it's my turn--
Lisa:Irene just let me know please....
Irene:Urghh fine...Suho....
Lisa:So you still like him??
Irene:Why is there so many questions????
Lisa:I'll just ask 5 questions(seriously said)
Irene:Aishh okay....Hmm...But now i don't really know you know I'm confused..
Lisa:Do you like someone else now or seeing somebody???
Irene:Uhh-h i don't know but i t-think I'm starting to admire someone cause you know what I'll always have a dream for her since the day i saw her...
Lisa:(Woah so it's a girl aishh she's lucky aishh to be honest if I'm not with jennie now I'll probably court her...)W-woah that's nice 3 more questions...
Irene:Nooo can you just ask 2 question now?
Lisa:Why??
Irene:Oops did you just ask me?yey you only have 1 question left...
Lisa:(Shit)That's cheating!
Irene:It's not just ask me the hardest question
Lisa:Urghh fine..So why did you two break up???But if your not comfortable I'll just ask another questi--(cut off by irene)
Irene:(I should tell her)No it's okay but promise me don't judge me okay???
Lisa:Of course I'll not judge you...
Irene:So the reason why we broke up is my fault....Because you know i really want to be a model that time i really give my best until i received an invitation that i got accepted in a company and since that day I'm always working to much and i don't even know that i have a boyfriend...He told me that i don't have time for him and every passing day I'm being cold with him but i love him that time but until one day we went to a date and the paparazzi caught us so there's so much issue and the company I'm working on is not allowed from dating so i distance myself to him and i know he's so hurt that time but i ignore him because I'm so selfish and i regretted it until one day i broke up with him i waste the 3 years of being together i admit because the CEO of the company told me that if i won't break up with him he will make us suffer he will make some issues and scandals about us and i don't fucking now why... And since that day i never saw him again....
Lisa:Bae don't blame yourself if he truly loves you he will understand you...But i know it's hard for him...And your not selfish that time that's your dream from the very start and look at you now you're the most gorgeous model i ever seen...
Irene:(Blush)*Hit lisa's arm playfully*
Lisa:Ow!Ouch!stop..(Suddenly hug irene tightly)
Irene:(Startled but feel comfortable)*Hug back*
*After a minute*
(Pull out from the hug)
Lisa:(i want to hug her again urghh i don't know why like what's wrong with me!?)Aishh finally you stop i know how to make you calm now..(wink)
Irene:*heartbeat fast*(I'm so confused right now my heartbeat fast when I'm close with her and I'm happy to see her everyday i want her to be in my side always and she's making me happy even in a short time...Like urghh I'm so confused but one thing I'm sure is she's like my happy pill...)*Drink one bottle straight*
Lisa:(Shocked)Irene!Why did you do that!?
Irene:*Feel the throat starting to get hot*Because I'm confuse
Lisa:About what?you know you can tell me what's your problem is...
Irene:You really want to know???
Lisa:If it's okay with you
Irene:Okay it's all about y--(realize cover my mouth)
Lisa:What?
Irene:I-i mean it's about the girl told you earlier...
Lisa:What about her?(curiously ask)
Irene:I'm confused because of her because i don't know if I'm starting to like her or I'm just getting attached to her but everytime I'm with her i have a different feeling in inside me like urghh! i don't know that's why I'm confused....
Lisa:(Tss...That girl is so lucky)Hmm-m...base what have you said in my opinion it's like your starting to like her maybe one day you can tell her if you're sure about your feelings...
Irene:(Am i starting to like Lisa???)That's the point i cant ever tell her because she have a girlfriend...
Lisa:Woah that's hard but you have the right to tell her what you really feels you know it's hard to keep your feelings...But maybe you don't know maybe she will like you too...
Irene:Hmmm...I don't know but i wish that would happened...(sadly stated)*Drink another straight bottle of beer*
Irene:(Feeling dizzy)
Lisa:Irene stop now(Seriously said)
Irene:But---
Lisa:No buts you can sleep here in the house...
Irene:Lisa C-can i vomit??
Lisa:(Shit)Aishhh that's what i told you come on hopped on my back...
Irene:(Hopped on Lisa's back)
*Arrived at the bathroom*
Lisa:You can vomit now...(caressing irene's back)
Irene:*Starts Vomiting*
Lisa:Wait here I'll just get towel for you...*Leaves*
(Arrived with towel and hangover pills and water)
*Carry Irene in bridal style*
(Lay on the bed gently...)
Lisa:Urghh Irene!
AUTHOR💗:Sa totoo lang iba ang naisip ko jan parang gusto ko ng gawing smu-🤔😂
Irene:(Startled)W-what??m-my head hurts...(Touching her head)
Lisa:Aish come on...
*Start wiping irene's face...*
Irene:Lisaaa
Lisa:hmm..?
Irene:You know your my ideal type...
Lisa:(Shocked&Blushed)Aishh you just said that because your drunk...
Irene:N-no it's true...
Lisa:*Heartbeat fast*(Irene!!why are you doing this!!!)Come on sit up drink some water...
Irene:*Follow what she said*(Finish drinking water)
Lisa:Okay lay down now get some rest...
Irene:(Lay down)
Lisa:Good!Okay good night bae...(about to leave)
Irene:No...(Pull Lisa's wrist)
Lisa:*Fall on top in irene's body*
Irene&Lisa:(Heartbeats fast)&(Staring both in the eyes)
Irene:(Look at Lisa's lips...)*Bit my lips*
Lisa:*Looking at irene*(saw irene's staring at my lips did she just bit her lips)
Irene:(Urghhh i can't control myself anymore!)*Start leaning on*
Lisa:(Ghad she's leaning on..)*realize something*
(Immidietly got off by irene)
Irene:*Suddenly realize what she just do*(Oh No...why i can't control myself i don't want to be awkward on Lisa maybe I'll just pretend i didn't know...)
Lisa:(That's bad I'm with jennie now i would never cheat on her...)
Uhhh-h I-irene I'm S-sorry for
t-that...
Irene:(That's my fault...)Uhh-h for what???
Lisa:For what could happen
Irene:I don't know if what are you talking about???Did i do something???why did you suddenly push me??
Lisa:*feel relieved*(I'm right she's just drunk)Uhh-h nothing go get some rest now cause you will cook for me tomorrow...
Irene:Right...Good night(Kiss lisa's cheek)
Lisa:*Blush*(Did she just...Yes she does...To be honest i like the drunk version of Irene's but not the way your thinking about i just like the clingy Irene)G-good night...

THATS ALL GUYS SORRY FOR MAKING IT TO LONG TO UPDATE IT JUST BECAUSE THIS WEEK I BECOME REALLY BUSY BUT AS I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE NOW SO THIS IS IT PLEASE SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY LOVE YOU GUYS💖💘