Don't give up cause youre losing

Kellin's POV

*Flashback*

Spring 2006

I lay in my childhood bed with my guitar next to me. My mind replayed every second from last night, all the while hating myself. Juliet had called me 37 times in the last 24 hours, but it seemed like she had given up hours ago. I wasn't in the mood to talk. She fucking cheated in me with some fucking asshole in the back room of a cheap run down club! I was so done with everything.  

"Kellin, dear can I come in please," my mom's voice came from the other side of my bedroom door. I refused to go back to our apartment last night. Instead I drove back to my parents house with bloodshot eyes and a bottle of whiskey down my throat. Unsurprisingly, they let me in with concerned and disappointed expressions. I refused to eat and locked myself in without an explanation as to why I was back.  

I stood up, walked to my door, and unlocked it to let my mom in.  

"Kellin!" My mom said, pulling me into a tight hug. I savored the moment and hugged her back, I missed my mom's hug and at the moment they were the best thing in the world.  

"What's wrong hunny?" She said leading me back to my bed and sitting down. I sighed sitting down next to her and telling her everything.  

"I love her.." I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out a small box. My mom reached over and took the box, opened it and gasped. 

"When did you.." She asked at a loss for words.  

"The record company gave us an advance pay and I had a few savings, it's small but I planned to buy her another one I we ever got signed to a bigger label..." I drifted off staring at the white diamond set in a couple other smaller diamonds.  

"Baby you have to talk to her! How can you expect to get over her if you don't talk to her to at least to straighten things out." 

"How do you expect me to forgi-" 

"I'm not asking you to forgive her. I'm asking you to talk to her. Straighten things out," my mom cut me off mid sentence. "I love you okay? Now come outside and say hello to your father and sister." She said and left without another word. I sighed, how was I supposed to talk to Juliet if I was an ass.  

I swallowed my pride and took out my phone, dialing Juliet's number. Three rings later, the call went to voicemail. I hung up and tried again, voicemail again. I sighed, I fucked up big time.

We need to talk. Call me later-Kellin

I sent the message and exited my room. From the steps of the stairs I heard my parents and my siblings laughing from the kitchen table. I walked down the stairs slowly and half-heartedly, all I wanted was to hide under my sheets or talk to Juliet. Neither of those things were going to happen any time soon.  

"Hey," I said waving to my family.  

"Kellin!" My little sister, Harper, yelled running towards me. She hugged my legs and I scooped her up in my arms. 

"Hey Harp. I've missed you," I said, kissing her forehead.  

"Me too. You're never home anymore."  

It was true. I spent all my time with Juliet in our apartment lately. It was hard visiting my family. I was about to respond when my phone rang. I pulled it out, expecting it to be Juliet, but it was an unknown number. I picked it up anyway, "Hello?"  

"Kellin?! You have to get to the hospital now! Juliet.. She.. I was worried about her and decided to check up on her. S-she was unconscious on the bathroom floor her wrists were bl-eeding.. Kellin you have to hurry. The doctor said she lost a lot of blood.." Joey's voice sounded through my phone. Joey. Juliet's friend since kindergarden. They meant the world to each other. I hung up and set my sister down, running out the door before my parents could say a word.

I'm a crap uploader. Sorry..my last week has consisted of crying for hours and falling asleep listening to pierce the veil while crying. Parents annoy the fuck out of me. Anyway I was planning to write earlier but I had crap days and I had to write this in a rush because I won't be able to upload tomorrow because I'm going to an All time low concert. Sorry if its shit.

Also I want to express my condolences to any fans of suicide silence or anyone who was a fan of Mitch Lucker. I was never a hard core fan but today the world lost a fucking bad ass lead singer. Rest in peace <3