I know I suck at uploading please don"t kill me!

Okay so ive been having MAJOR writers block with this story. Ive written the next chapter like 5 times and i hate every single try, so ive been straying away from uploading. Instead ive started other fanfics *sigh* Anyway! A couple months ago i, being the stupid clutz i am dropped my ipod and broke it. It was the only thing i could use to write other than my home computer because i dont have a laptop. Unfortunately, I DO NOT want my parents to find this story which was a given considering i cant lock doors or anything and they could walk in and see my writings at any given moment. The last couple of months ive been trying to recover from ED's, cutting, and depression, all of which are in this story. If my parents find it i wont be able to use the internet AT ALL the next 4 years of my life until i move out. So yeah...its too much of a risk to write at home. Fortunately i just got a iphone a couple days ago, which means ill be able to write freely whenever i want now.

So yeah anyway the main reason i wanted to write this is i have a question for anyone reading this boring note. SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL? I have a idea for both a sequel and ending the story so its up to you guys. If no one wants a sequel, i'll just move on to the other million of fanfics ive started. So please comment what you think! 

Lastly I want to write some oneshots for you guys as a thank you for 100 FOLLOWERS AND 60,000 VIEWS! Its hard to belive at the beginning of the year i had like 15 followers and 6,000 views so yeah THANK YOU SO MUCH! If any of you want a oneshot just give me a description of what you want to happen and with who and ill write it. You can either post a comment or message me just please someone do this or ill feel like a idiot. 

If you read all of this you deserve some type of award, but thank you! Please comment about the sequel and oneshots below! And i shall see you sometime next week i hope! <3