Chapter 19: I Can Save You, If You Ask Me To

Chapter 19   

Kellin's POV    

   I woke up in a stranger room,  and a sleeping Juliet covered in a sheet. Everything about last night felt perfect in every little way, the way we kissed the way Juliet told me she loved me. All of it was just so wrong that I felt right.   

 Rachel. To say I thought about her at all would be a lie. I got lost in Juliet..lost in the memories and longing for her so much that I forgot about my girlfriend..    

   Juliet stirred and turned around, her head falling on my chest. I held my breath, waiting for her to wake but instead her chest fell into a steady beat once again. Her messy blonde hair fell against her cheek, covering her eye and I reminsed over all those mornings I had woken up next to her, or to her lips on mine. All those mornings she just threw away.     

   The alarm clock at the bed side table read 9:37, and I cautiously removed Juliets’s head from my chest, replacing it with a pillow.  I swung off the bed, and towards the bathroom. I stood underneath the water and tried erasing the memories of last night off my head, but I didnt want to forget any of it.

   I put on last nights clothing back on and I headed out the door. The morning was chilly and I clung to my leather jacket as I I walked to the venue. Once I made it to the tour bus area I stopped in front of our bus and prayed the guys wouldnt be awake. I creeped through the door and to my bunk which held a note on top of it   

Signing at 2:00 pm and set at 12:55. Where did you spend the night ;)      

   I groaned, but hauled my ass to the small bathroom to shower correctly. Shedding my clothes, I stepped inside and enjoyed the water as I showered thoroughly. After standing under the water for a good 20 minutes, I shut off the water and started to get changed. I put on black skinny jeans, Toms and a plaid shirt. By the time I finished changing, it was already 12:23. Just enough time to warm up for our set. I put on my hat and sunglasses and headed off. 

  Juliet's POV        

   When I woke up I was covered in a sheet and my head laid on a pillow. My head pounded and I felt my heart sink as I recalled the memories from last night. Last night i had fallen asleep next to Kellin, this morning he was gone. Kellin had brought me to this hotel room..he had gotten an easy fuck and then did the typical cliche thing, leaving before I woke up. I turned around and screamed into the pillow. I was so fucking stupid! How did I let myself be seduced into coming here last night? I felt something warm on my cheek and watched as the tear fell to the pillow.   

  Warped. I checked the clock on the bedside table, 10:54 AM. I hurriedly got out of the bed and changed into my pajamas, I would cry later. Right now I had a show to get to. I made my way to the hotel lobby, asked for directions, and started walking off into the direction the lady had showed me. Once I was outside, I took out Derek's cigarette box once more and pulled out a drawn on and crumbled 5 dollar bill. I faintly remembered how last night Max had whined about losing 5 bucks during the set,  Typical Derek. In spite of everything I found a smile creeping on my lips. Five dollars wouldn't pay for a taxi though.   

   I sighed and continued walking anxious to get back to the venue. The smell of Starbucks hit my nose and I stepped inside without thinking, I would pay back Max later. I ordered and waited impatiently for my iced latte to be ready, running out of the cafe once I had the cup in my hand, and ran straight into another body.   

   "Woah in a hurry?" A voice asked as I felt arms grab mine to steady me. The impact wasn't what made me light headed though, it was the familiarity of the voice.