chapter 2 part one

I fixed my baggie skinnies and looked around. Where the hell is this woman I call mom? How does she look? I wonder if she looks like me like what dad predicted. Hmm. I looked around and saw this lady looking around. I felt my iphone vibrating and I grabbed it. It was mom calling and I answered it.

"Where are you? I don't see you cause I don't know how you look like." I said into the phone..

"I see you. You look so grown up! And don't talk to me like that Skylar. I'm your mother. Turn around and I'll wave at you." Mom said.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I saw the lady that was looking around waving at me. I doubt mom will be able to control me since I have a small temper so I get mad pretty fast. Dad was the only one I was afraid of since he's been hitting me at such a young age.

I walked over to the lady and gave her a blank smile. She grinned and hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled away.

"It's so good to see you Skylar! 16 years I finally get to see my only daughter." Mom gushed.

I just rolled my eyes and did she said only girl? Does that mean I have half brothers? I bet theyre going to act all protective and crap. Hah. Over my dead body. I beat a muscular dude so what makes them think I can't protect myself? Well theyre wrong! Haha.

"How many half brothers do I have?" I asked her.

"4 half brothers. James just turned 16, Chris is 15, Josh is 13, and Mark is 12." Mom said.

I nodded and followed her out of the airport. We found her car in the paring lot. Want to know why I didn't grab my crap? Well it's cause I had it shipped to moms early and the people living in dads house is paying rent which the money goes to me only.

I talked to mom the day I got introuble at school and I told her dad died. She cried so much on the phone and when we hung up, she started planning the funeral. I wrote down a list of people I would like to invite which is only two people. Casey and Tank. I know his name's Michael but I've known him by Tank.

We got in her car and drove off. Anchorage Alaska is pretty big. I'm going to get lost here one of these days. I watched everything in awe and was in more awe when I saw the house we just parked infront of. It must've been like three or four floors cause it looks that many.

I got out and saw some teenagers pass by. They stared at me and walked up to us.

"Hey is James here?" The chick asked.

Mom smiled and nodded. "Hey Natasha. Yes he's here. This is Skylar. My only daughter." Mom told Natasha.

Natasha looked at me then mom.

"I see the resemblance. It's nice to meet you Skylar." Natasha said sticking her hand out.

I stared at her hand like it was contagious or something. What? I don't shake hands at all. I remember the first time I shook hands with dad on accident. He broke my hand and that was the last time I ever shook hands with anyone.

"I don't shake hands at all." I said plainly.

She looked at me oddly. "Why?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Long but short story. I shook dads hand and he broke it. First time shaking hands an that was the last time I ever shook hands with someone ever again." I said calmly.

Mom looked pretty shocked and so did Natasha with the dude next to her that keeps on staring at me. His stare was bothering the hell out of me by now and I looked at him.

"What you staring at boy? Wanna get slapped? Atleast tell me your name." I snapped.

He shook his head. "Name's Noah." He said.

I nodded. "Skylar. How old were you when that happened? And be nice." Mom said.

"4 years old and sorry. I have a pretty short temper." I said smirking.

She gasped.

---------------------------------

Yeah it's one short chapter. The next one will be longer and the other half of thi chapter too.

Sorry. I'm pretty blank right now. ://