chapter 3

The bell for lunch and I looked inside the paper bag that mom gave me. I frowned. Who the hell feeds their child a sandwhich, apple, cheese strings, and a water bottle? This is bull! I left the class and saw someone who entered my room last night.

He smiled when he saw me and walked up to me.

"I heard what happened this morning." He said.

I shrugged. "That's what happens when you mess with Nate." I told him.

He chuckled. "You're the talk of the school and Heather's pissed at you for twisting her wrist." He said.

Ah. Plastic has a name. Heather. I snickered. Serves right. She landed a hand on me and I don't let people do that to me. I gotta know them before we can be on good bases.

"Good. She's on my bad side and I do not follow peoples rules. I follow my own." I told him.

He chuckles. "I see. So can I see your schedule?" He asked me.

I handed him my schedule and he looked at it. He chuckled.

"I don't take you as the kind to be in dance, chior and theater arts." He said.

I shrugged. "Yeah well I ain't the one who chose my damn schedule." I told him.

To say the truth, I like to sing and perform but noone needs to know that. Dance? It's alright but I hate it. I looked at the food mom gave me and threw it away instead of the cheese strings. What? Shit's good.

"You don't like that?" He asked.

I snorted. "No. Who the hell feeds their child this crap? I rather eat from the trash than this." I tild him leaving the class.

"Okay than Nate." He said.

He knows my name but I don't know his. Weird right? Well I ain't complaining. My phone buzzed and I checked it. I got a text from Tank. I grinned. 'Found the owner of the ring fights where you live. Text him, his name's Kevin' And the number was on there.

Yes! I can fight! I saved the number under Kevin and texted him. 'Aye. What time and where is the fighting.' I pressed send and got a message right back. I grinned. 'Who's this?' I smirked. 'Ace. I know damn well you know who I am so you better tell me where and when so I can go fight.'

"Who you texting?" The guy asked.

"Someone." I plainly told him.

He nodded and I saw James making his way towards us. He got to us and did the bro hand shake with the dude.

"What's up. What are yall doing here and not in the cafeteria?" James asked us both.

I shrugged. "Roaming around." I told him.

James nodded. "Come on. I have some people to show you." James said.

"Is plastic there cause I'd like to show her another lesson to not mess with me." I told him while popping my fingers.

James looked at me and then at the guy.

"Uhmm. Nate. Don't do nothing to her cause I'm dating her." The dude said.

With that said, I walked off with both boys yelling after me to come back. I ignored them both and walked off. I got to the courtyard and saw kids leaving campus. I grinned. So we can leave campus to go out and eat?! Well that's good. I walked to where I parked my baby and got on.

I roared him to life and drove off of campus. I drove all the way back home but next door to where Mac and Josh lives. I parked next to their mustang and walked up the steps. I just walked right in like the house belonged to me.