chapter 5

I got home and went straight to my room. Man am I tired. I looked around in my room and saw nothing interesting in here. This sucks. I checked the time and it was barely 4:30. Fuck it. I opened my window and grabbed my bag.

I grabbed my pipe and started smoking it. 10 bowls later, I get the munchies full time. I hide my pipe and leave my room. I almost stumble but glad I didn't. What? I don't want to fall down the damn stairs and die. I saw my mom and her bitch on the couch.

I just left without saying nothing and got on my bike. I roared him to life and sped down the road. Man. Everything was moving! Haha. I found a store and got off of my bike. Right when I was about to enter, I bump into someone. I landed on the ground with a thump.

"Sorry! Let me help you up." A random husky voice said.

I grabbed his hand and got up. I dusted myself off and looked up at the dude. Duuuuuuude. He's hot. His face turned hot. Did I say that outloud? Haha.

"You heard that too?" I asked smirking.

He nodded and scratched his head nervously. I chuckled.

"Do you go to the highschool?" I asked all slow.

He eyed me and I giggled. I can be really cool when im high but when you do something that'll get me pissed, you better run for your life cause I can fight better when I'm high.

"I do actually. I saw you too but you're surrounded with the jocks. Here's a warning, they will stab you in the back, especially Noah." He warned me.

I snorted. "That boy is crazy. They don't want to mess with me. What's your name?" I asked him.

"Hayden." He said.

Hayden. I like that name. I smiled at him.

"Name's Nate. Wanna join me in the hunt for some munchies?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. I dragged him inside and grabbed a cart. I asked him a bunch of random shit while grabbing my fave munchies. He asked me questions too. I looked at what he was wearing. BOTDF tee, black faded baggy skinnies, black Vans and he had a black beanie on.

His hair was dyed red and I liked the color alot. Grey silver eyes, nerdy glasses, perfect lips with snake bites and a chiselled jaw. I saw buncha wristbands on him and I grabbed his hand fast. He jumped but I kept my grip on his wrist. I knew exactly what is underneath those wristbands. I let go and shoved more junk food in the cart.

"Smoking is better than doing that you know." I told him while grabbing pringles.

"Smoking kills you." He said while getting infront of me.

I snorted. "Tobacco does. Not weed." I told him.

He backed away fast and saw he was shy. How? He didn't finish talking back and he backed away fast. Poor boy. I finished grabbing everything I needed and went to the front to pay for it. Hayden followed me quietly like a lap dog.

"$119." Cashier said.

I grabbed my wallet and grabbed the money. I handed it to the dude and he counted it. He gave me my dollar back and I grabbed all the bags. Hayden helped cause he offered to help. We walked to my bike and I opened the compartment.

"Why do you have a crowbar in there?" He asked.

I smirked and frabbed Mr.Mustache. I patted the top where I drew a handmade black curly mustache.

"This is Mr.Mustache. I have him to protect me." I said bravely.

Hayden backed away slowly and I chuckled.

"Mr.Mustache won't hurt you." I told him and started shoving food in the compartment with Mr.Mustache.

I got everything in there somehow and told Hayden I'll be at his place at midnight tonight. I wouldn't take no for an answer so he gave me his address. I left sayin bye and drove home. Got in my room and got blowed.

***************

yeah its not the best and its short

im sorry that its short and it probably sucks but thats all i can type up at the moment since im so depressed right now cause of some problems at school and at home.

hope you like this chapter.

comment

vote

fan