chapter 10

Chug! Chug! Chug!" Cody and the other guys yelled out.

As the last of the beer went down my throat, I wiped my mouth with a big ass smile. Everyone around cheered as Cody gave me a big hug.

As my feet landed on the ground, a wave of dizziness washed over me so I grabbed his shoulder. I felt like dancing and shit.

"I wanna dance." I slurred as I grabbed his arm and made our way to the dance floor which was the livingroom.

Yeah, I'm at a party and I'm loving it. I started dancing and grinding on Cody as his hands landed on my hips. He brought me closer to him and I saw that we were next to the wall. I shoved him against the wall and planted my lips on his.

He grabbed my hips and brought me against him fast. A moan escaped me and his lips were on mine. I weaved my hands through his hair and shoved my tongue in his mouth. He groaned and our makeout session got heated.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth which I loved. I was rubbing myself all up on him by now and felt his hands on my ass. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled away and attached my lips to his neck.

I grazed my teeth against his neck and felt his hands tighten a lil. I smiled and bit him softly. I then bit a lil harder and started sucking. His grip on my bum tightened. I giggled and went to another spot on his neck to mark. I attacked his lips when I finished.

****

I slid open the window carefully and quietly. When it slid open, I slipped in and almost stumbled on my feet. A small quiet giggle escaped and I shut the window. I looked at the bed and saw a sleeping figure. I grinned and got on the bed.

He was laying down on his back so he was facing the cieling. I crawled ontop of him and planted my lips on his jaw. I trailed kisses up to his cheek and on the corner of his mouth. I saw his eyes flutter open and his hands landed on my waist.

"Skye?" Hayden asked sleepily and husky.

That sent shivers up my spine and I smiled innocently at him. His face was two inches away from mine.

"Yes." I giggled.

"Are you drunk? Why are you ontop of me?" He asked as he blushed.

I giggled again. Man. I'm on a giggling rampage. Oh well.

"I had a tiny bit of alcohol." I bullshitted.

"That's bull." He muttered.

I giggled and dipped my head to his neck. I kissed his neck softly and felt his back arch a lil. I grinned. Hehe. I found a weak spot. I grazed my teeth against his neck and this time, I felt his grip on my waist tighten.

"Skye. You're wasted. I don't think you'll remember any of this in the morning." He groaned.

"I remember everything." I told him.

He sighed and layed me down beside him.

"Go to sleep Skye." He murmured.

I snuggled up on him and obliged. I closed my eyes and entered la la land.

I woke up to a tug and I groaned. I shoved the persons hands away and he shook me a lil harder. I was about to tell him to leave me alone but I heard what he said.

"Hide Skye. My father is coming." Hayden whispered.

As much as my head pounded, I nodded and rolled off the bed and stayed silent when the door opened.

"Your sister missed the fucking bus again. Go walk her to school after you're done getting ready, I'm leaving for work." His dad said gruffly.

"Okay." Hayden said.

His dad left and shut the door. I got up and planted myself on his bed. So comfy....

"I think you should shower." Hayden told me softly.

I groaned. "But I don't want too. I'm so comfy and hungover."

Hayden chuckled. "I'll make you some coffee if you shower."

I perked up at the sound of coffee. Ugh. I guess I'll shower.

"Deal. I like mine sweet." I grumbled and got up.

He chuckled. I dug in his clothes and grabbed his grey worn out baggy skinnies and a BMTH tee. I entered his restroom and turned on the water. I stripped off my clothes and got in the hot shower.

****

"Fuck off." I growled.

Lindsey smirked. "Or what?"

Ooo she does not want to mess with me when I'm hungover.

"My fist will meet your skanky ass face." I growled.

Her face went red as mine looked like she was gonna die and she probably will. People were around us as they watched this.

"Don't talk to me like that bitch." She said pissed.

I snorted. "Then don't bother me."

She scoffed. "I can bother whoever the fuck I want."

I saw Cody come up behind her as he wrapped his arms around Lindsey. I smirked at the hickies on his neck. Man did I do a good job. I smirked when Lindsey turned around to look at her boy toy.

"What the fuck is that?!" She shrieked.

He cringed. "Hickies."

"From who?! You are mine and mine only! I will fuck up whoever gave you those! Why would you cheat on me?!" She shrieked even louder.

Her shrieking gave me a headache which brought me back to my snappy mood.

"Noone gave them to me babe. You did." He lied.

His eyes met mine ans she turned around fast. She glared at me full on.

"You bitch!" She shrieked.amd dived for me.

I was on my back as she was ontop of me hitting me. This bitch is gonna die. I grabbed her hands and flipped us so I was ontop of her. I threw some strong punches at her.

I don't know how long I've been punching her but I got pulled off.

It was Hayden who pulled me off as some other dumbass helped Lindsey up. She looked like hell. Good. She needed to be taught a lesson.

"Office now!" Principle boomed.

"Come on Skye." Hayden murmured.

He was being careful which pissed me off but I didn't do nothing about it. I was in one of those I don't give a shit moods now. Hayden wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we made our way to the office.

"Skylar. Lindsey. My office now." Principle said.

"I'll wait for you." Hayden told me.

I nodded and followed the principle. Lindsey was behind me. We got in his office and sat down in the chair.

"What was the cause of this fight?" He asked.

"She attacked me." I grumbled.

My headache was getring worse by the minute.

"She provoked me." Lindsey shot.

"You came up to me and started harassing me." I told her.

"No I didn't. Why would I do that? You're the one that started talking crap to me." Lindsey lied.

I growled. "You lieing brat."

"I don't care what happened. Both of you are suspended for a week. I will call both of your parents to come get you." Principle said.

I just shrugged as Lindsey looked pissed. The principle called our parents and it sounded like mine is gonna get pissed. Oh well.

--------

it might be short and im sorry for updating really really late.

im not sure about this story nomore. I cant think if anything. if yall have some ideas tell me cause this story is going downhill for me. :/

comment

vote

and fan .