Chapter 11- Lunch

Jaxson and I walked downstairs to see Carsons talking to Clare and my mom, my mom notice us come into the kitchen and she smirks at me, I took at Clare to see her waving the picture of me kissing Jaxson.

" I send it to you already," Clare said while smirking at me

" Thanks now she can send it to me so that I can upload it to my Instagram," Jaxson said and sat next to Carson. I sat next to Clare and I looked at my phone to see the picture that Clare send me, I send it to Jaxson who had named himself 'Soon to be boyfriend" I smile at the name he put. Jaxson texted me.

Jaxson: texts for the picture Princessa 

Addison: Your welcome, why didn't you tell me in person when your right in front of me?

Jaxson: If you want to then I will

I didn't have time to reply, Jaxson opens his big mouth.

"Addison will you do me the honors of going on a proper date with me to get breakfast before going to school tomorrow in the morning" Jaxson ask me in front of Carson, Clare and my mother.

" Yes, I will go on a date with you" I look at Jaxson with a smile on my face and he returns a smile.

"Oh My God did you just smile, I never seen you smile only smirk and look pissed," Clare told Jaxson and he rolled his eyes

" I don't smile because hang out with stupid people can get me pissed," Jaxson said to Clare and she crosses her arms because he was treating her as if she was a kid.

" Addison control your man" Clare told me with a smirk

" We are not dating.....yet, plus he can do whatever he wants," I told her and Jaxson smiles at me because I stood up for him or because I said that we will date soon.

" You heard my Princessa I can do what I want" Jaxson smirks at Clare as if he won the conversation and turns to smile at me once again.

" Cute you call my sister 'Princessa' but you better treat her like one and not cheat on her" Carson said in a serious tone, he was being the overprotective brother.

" I promise I won't cheat on her if I ever do then I will feel sad and I will try my best to make it up to her," Jaxson said staring in Carson's eyes and Carson nodded. I was done eating food and got up.

" Clare are you still going to be in my brother's room" I turn to look at her. Before she can reply someone reply for her.

" yes she will be hanging out with me," Carson told me

" Jaxson want to hang out with me again" I turn to look at him and smile

" I would love to," Jaxson said and I grabbed his hand and went to my room. I let go of his hand and threw myself on my bed and Jaxson lay next to me and turn on the TV.

" What are you going to watch" I pulled the blanket off me and went to the closest to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. 

" I don't know what to watch yet, what are you doing," Jaxson asks his eyes never leaving the TV.

" Picking my outfit for tomorrow" I respond. 

" Show me your outfit" Jaxson wanted to see my outfit but why it's just and outfit.

" It looks cute but I would want you to wear my jersey tomorrow because it is the last football game that I will play

" It looks cute but I would want you to wear my jersey tomorrow because it is the last football game that I will play." Jaxson pulled out a shirt that belongs to him.

" You only have to wear it bring the game," Jaxson said and gives me the shirt

" I will be honor to wear your shirt but I don't want someone to drag by any girl so you're going to be my bodyguard" I laugh

" I promise no one will drag you" Jaxson smiled at me. That smile never gets old every time I see it, it makes me feel the same emotion. I got on the bed and so did Jaxson we watch a movie.

" I am going to sleep Jaxson" I rest my head on his chest.

" Goodnight Princessa, try not to dream that much of me," Jaxson said and pulled the blanket a little more to cover both of us.

" Do you have clothes for tomorrow or are you going to borrow clothes from Carson?" I asked Jaxson before going to sleep.

" I have some clothes for tomorrow and it matches your outfit so tomorrow we better take a picture together," Jaxson said with a smile on his face 

" Did you upload the picture of us kissing" I was wondering if he did because if he did then people will be talking about it tomorrow.

" Yes  I did and it has over 300 likes and a lot of comments saying that we look cute together," Jaxson told me and kiss me on the head and I fell asleep.