Chapter two -He is back

I could not believe he is here the boy who I once used to call mine is back into my life and is attending this school. He is the reason I will never love again, the man that cause me so much pain, he is now the man I hate. Liam Jones!!!!

" Hello, I am Liam Jones-" He looks around the room and his eyes met mine and he smirks at me and I glare at him." -I am new at this school" He never broke eye contact and neither did I. 

Carson would freak out if he found out that Liam is back, but I have to tell him before someone else tells him. I broke the eye contact and grab my phone to text Carson. I know Carson would respond back because he is always on his phone and never pays attention in class. I felt someone burning holes behind my head I turn around to see Jaxson looking at me in confusion, almost as if he is asking what is going on I don't want him to know what is going on or what he did to me. He saw how scared I was. My phone buzzed and I looked at it and saw that my brother as responded and soon the door opens again and this time Carson walked in with lipstick all over his face. He was making out with a girl in the closet, poor girl everyone knows my brother is a player she is going to get her heartbroken.  He scans the room and his eyes landed on him.

" Excuse me are you supposed to be here," the teacher said and she sounded annoyed, how rude is she.

" Yeah, I am" My brother responded to the teacher but never glance at her.

He then saw me and came and sat next to me. Carson is being overprotective and I didn't realize that everyone was looking at Carson because they know that he is not in this class and saw the way he looked at Liam. Oh my god, they are going to start to spread rumors. This is never good. Carson saw that I was feeling uncomfortable with all the stares, he was about to say something but then Jaxson yelled " Everyone stop looking at them, it's none of your business, get back to work" Everyone looked away but that didn't stop them from whispering. Jaxson nodded at Carson and he nodded back, I am guessing that they were having a conversation by using their eyes because none of them said a word. 

" Are you okay?" Carson asked sounding very concerned. I nodded my head feeling that someone was looking at me I turn to see Jaxson looking at me I was trying to find out what he was thinking of what his eyes showed no emotions. The bell ring and soon it was lunch.

 Carson told me that I have to sit next to him which meant that I have to sit with a bunch of jerks and sluts. I wanted to play a wing woman for Clare because she needs to get it with my brother.

" Can Clare sit with us because I don't want her to be alone?"  I asked Carson and he nodded. I knew he liked her but he is always kissing a different girl every day but I don't understand why.

I saw Clare coming to my locker she seem to be worried.

" Clare there you are I have been looking for you, I am going to eat lunch with my brother and I wanted to ask if you want to come along?" She seems happy like always

" Of course I will never miss lunch with my best friend I also heard that he is back. Are you okay?" Clare and my family are the only ones that knew what happens with Liam. My mom was in charge of making him pay for what he did by since his dad is a lawyer Laim was found as innocent which really made all of us mad.

" Yes I am okay, I have you and Carson I am sure he wouldn't mess with us" a small smile appeared on my face. As Clare and I started walking towards the cafeteria I bumped into the jerk himself. Jaxson Scott. I wasn't in the mood to fight or yelled with anyone because my head was hurting.

" I am sorry Jaxson," I said, I was hungry so I didn't want to talk to anyone

" I was looking for you, I need to talk to you right now" Jaxson didn't wait for me to respond and grab my hand a drag me away

" I will see you at lunch" I yelled to Clare since I was about to turn the corner.

" No, she will not" Jaxson yelled at Clare. What does he mean by that? Before I Could say something we stop at his car.

" Where are we going" I find myself asking

" We are going to eat somewhere out of school," Jaxson said opening the door for me to step in. I got in the car and didn't ask questions.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Carson asking about my lunch with Jaxson. So he knew that I was eating lunch with Jaxson. Well, at least I didn't have to explain to him why I wasn't at lunch.

"Who are you texting" Jaxson ask while still looking at the road

" My brother Carson, why are you taking me to eat? " I said looking up to see him.

" Because I saw that you weren't feeling good at school and I know it has something to do with that kid name Liam? I ask Carson if I could take you somewhere to eat and he said yeah" wow he ask my brother and he opens the door for me,  he is worried I never knew that Jaxson was a gentleman.