Chapter 18 - Doctor's appointment

I stayed home for about a few months because Carson called my mom and told her what happen with Liam and she called the school telling them that I wouldn't be attending for a week or more. Clare and Jaxson would bring me my homework. He told me that teachers at first didn't believe he was coming to collect my homework. Jaxson had to call me so that I could tell the teacher through the phone that I give him permission to bring my homework. Before I hang up Jaxson said 'I will see you later to go to the doctor to check out how our kid is doing' He told me that when I hanged up the teacher was shocked but didn't say anything. Right now I am in my room waiting for Jaxson so that we can go to the doctor's appointment to see our baby for the first time. Clare wanted to come up she had a dinner with her family, I told her that I will send her a picture later. I heard the doorbell ring and I walked downstairs to open the door. Carson and Jaxson came in with a bag full of a few subway sandwichs and a few cookies. Carson places the bag on the table and Jaxson came up to me.

" Ready to go" Jaxson hugged me and kisses me.

" Yes," I told Jaxson, and Carson comes back into the living room.

" Let's go or else we are going got be late," Carson said and walked out of the house. I follow behind him and Jaxson walked by my side.

" I can't wait to see our kid I wonder if it is a girl or a boy," I told Jaxson

" I hope it's a girl," Jaxson said with a smile looking down at me belly that is getting very big over the few months

" I hope it's a boy," Carson said as we got closer to the hospital. He found a parking spot that was available and parked. I got out with the help of Jaxson, we all walked to the doors and to the front desk. I talked to the lady and she told me that the doctor would be with me in a second. I told to the waiting room.

" How much you bet it's a boy," Carson said to Jaxosn with a smirk

"$20 and a month of chores, I feel like it's a girl," Jaxson said rasing 20 dollars in front of Carson's face. Carson nodded and smile he felt confident. I was laughing at their behavior, soon enough we got to the doctors. We check in with the lady in the front office, she had long black hair. She was looking at Jaxson, and he realizes but didn't pay attention to her instead he came and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the head. I can never get old of this. The doctor came and did they ran a test on me. Jaxson was outside with Carson. 

" Do you want them to come in so they can know the gender of the baby?" the doctor asked me 

"Yes please," I said while looking at the door and they came in, Jaxson came and sat next to me while Carson sat on a chair in front of my bed.

" The gender of your baby is" the doctor check his paper" the baby is a girl" I was happy but carbon was not because he lost the bet against Jaxson. 

**10 years later**

" Mom, what do I wear for my first day of 5th grade" Emily, my daughter came to Jaxson and mines room asking me for help. She showed me a yellow sunflower dress and a pair of black leggings with a yellow shirt.

" Why can't you just wear sweat pants and a T-shirt?" Jaxson said. Jaxson has always been proactive of Emily and me. He brought and island to take us there when a boy tries to talk to us, I can't go anywhere with Clare unless Jaxson is there with me. If I didn't tell you already I am a model and a very famous one, that's why I get many boys to flirt with me but Jaxson never lets them talk to me or be 5 feet near me. Jaxson is in a gang and he is the leader so no one messes with him.

" Because I want to look nice," Emily said in a duh tone.

" You always look nice no manner what you wear, and your mother looks beautiful in anything she wears, that's, where you get that from" Jaxson, said and kiss me.

" I say wear the yellow shirt with the black leggings because it might be cold in the morning." I told Emily as she left the room.

" Thanks Mom" Emily yelled because she was in the hall walking back to her room.

" I love this family" Jaxson Said and laid on the bed

" I love MY family," I said laying next to him.

" You mean OUR Family" Jaxson said. 

" Yes Our family," I said and kiss him.