◆33

Some detailed scenes to do with car accident so I just wanted to warn you

There was no time to react, no time to speak or think; it just happened.

Only when the car began to somersault on the hard concrete road is when the realisation kicked in.

Unable to catch her breath or even glance at Jeno as the shattered glass came raining down on them and it was dark, so dark.

Her cries were cut off by the jerking of her seatbelt that cut into her ribs and chest- being thrown around in the small broken car, choking on the bloodied taste in her throat.

Heejin's head crashed against the hard surface of the car window- the sticky hot red substance seeping down her head and she panicked through the sound of scraping metal.

Jeno's hand reached out blindly towards her, unable to see through the thick smoke that filled the car and it felt like an eternity as the car tumbled- the deafening cracking and deformed metal against the ground sent shivers up his spine.

"H-heejin?" He breathed out, feeling the car painfully jerked forward and her head went cracking into the door.

The car stopped, it was silent.

Her screams and cries had stopped.

He panicked, blinking away the tears of dull pain which he couldn't pinpoint and the bile raised in his throat, opening his eyes, only to see the car was on its side.

He looked towards the direction which was the ground, seeing her body mangled and twined with he shards of glass and blood the smeared painfully.

A shocked, traumatised breath left his lips, chest compressing and he began to look around- panicking.

"Rosa- Heejin? Heejin?" He called out through the ringing in his ear, head spinning and all he could see was blurred vision of her lifeless body.

His bloodied hands came in contact with his seatbelt, undoing it but his body going down towards her, thankfully landing at her feet and not on her.

There was a pool of blood under his palms and his eyes widened, glancing up to see her face- now able to see the multiple injuries she had sufficed.

"Heejin, Heejin wake up!" He yelled out desperately, grabbing her wrist with his ears ringing and heart pounding- finding the faint beating of her pulse.

Jeno couldn't breathe, stuck in the confines of the small crushed car and he undid her seatbelt that was almost indented into her, freeing her.

"Heejin," he almost cried out, frantically looking around but all he could see was glass shattered and the sight of several cars driving off.

"Wake up, please wake up." He pleaded, putting a palm over her ice cold cheek, trying to get her to regain consciousness.

"You have to wake up for me, I promise- i promised to protect you!" He yelled out angrily, a lone tear falling down his bloodstained face.

Head spinning and nauseous, he rammed his elbow into the glass of the windscreen- allowing now to breathe in the air of the outside.

People rushed over to the deformed car, gasping and screaming for help as one called an ambulance.

"Sir, are you okay?"

Jeno coughed out a yes but pleaded for help, knowing he was losing Heejin.

"We can help you, okay? We'll grab her through the window- it's okay." The older Man and Woman said panicked.

Jeno harshly wiped away his tears, feeling helpless and he turned back to the girl.

"Heejin, Rosa baby please wake up."

He gained no reply and bit back the agony spreading in his body, grabbing her gently and her head fell limp again his shoulder, her bloodied head coating his neck.

They had managed to pull her out of the window and Jeno hauled himself out of the car with the assistance of others, groaning in pain when his back hit the floor and all he could see was the serenity of the blue sky.

Jeno turned his head to the side to see her body on the floor, people surrounding her with horror.

"R-rosa-"

I mean I had this whole plan to make it more detailed and all of that but idk oop