NEW BOOKS!

Hi y'all! I just wanted to pop in and say how thankful I am with all the support I get from this book. If you like this book, I have other books. My writing skills have improved tremendously since 2018 so please check out the other books that (in my opinion) are better.

Here are some to check out...

Comment by the ones that you are most excited for or want me to write now.

Just One More Chance (Tom Holland x Reader)

Completed

Sequel to Just One More Kiss

After the events from the last book, Y/N L/N doesn't know what to do anymore. She is confused, depressed, and she lost people in the process of finding her true self. How does she handle all the stress that has come from the relationship that she had with Tom? Will she be with Harrison? Or will she go back to Tom? Find out in the second book. 

Good Girl Bad World (Peter Parker!Mob x Reader)

One chapter left to publish

 In a world where superheroes have switched sides, you are found in the mix.

Your family was the best defenders for the world against the evil that would strike. One villain, in particular, being Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man. With choices that have to be made, you end up by his side. How will your life change when you are a good girl in a bad world?

Another Sad Love Song (Peter Parker!Singer x Reader!Singer)

Publishing now (weekly)

Y/N L/N has always loved music. From a young age, anything that involved a beat she was drawn to. Even her best friends heart beat. As she finishes high school, she finds out that love isn't at all what she expected. Peter Parker, an aspiring singer as well, has to go down this road with her. Dealing with stress, heartbreak, and acceptance, Y/N is just trying to make it by while doing what she loves.

Fearless Love Story (Tom Holland x Reader!Royalty)

Publishing now (weekly)

A love story based on Taylor Swift's Love Story
That's pretty much it :)

Forget Me Not Love (Tom Holland X Reader)

Teaser only

In the world that Tom and Y/n live in, it's not hard for them to find each other again after their memories have been reset. Every year on January 1st, all memories are erased. Tom and Y/n made sure that they were always by each other when this would happen until one year when they were separated.

Rant (Peter Parker x Reader)

Teaser only

Peter Parker needs help. Y/N L/N got a job helping people. What a perfect match? Except they don't know each other and Peter is dying to know who the person behind the screen is.

Forever a Stark (Peter Parker x Reader)

Onhold and in progress

Y/N Stark is just an ordinary girl. Except for having a genius, billionaire, playboy, philatropist dad. You are starting to fall in love with Peter Parker but don't know that he is actually watching out for you from orders by your dad.

Empty Wallet Valentine (Tom Holland!Soulmate x Reader)

Teaser only

You are a simple girl with a bad home life. He is a star in everyone's eyes.In a world where you are matched with soulmates, who will yours be. Y/N L/N is a girl who doesn't have much. She is abused at home by her parents and can't wait to leave and find her soulmate. Tom Holland is a movie star who feels all the pain that his soulmate is going through. He is trying desperately to find her so he can make the pain that she has to endure go away.

I love y'all so much! Stay safe during this time :)

-hay 3/27/20