Chapter 19

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

I feel like when never stopped kissing. It was wonderful. When we pulled away from each other we just looked at each other. He reached for my hand and took it. This night couldn't have been any better. After the kiss was over the ride started to go back down.

"I have a surprise for you princess. I think you are going to love it!" He smiled and you knew that he was being genuine.

"I am excited now." We had spent all our tickets on the rides. It was around 5ish so it was time to eat and you were getting hungry at this point. "Is there food were the surprise is?" You looked at him and he just laughed.

"Yes darling, there is food where we are going. Did you think that I was going to starve you?"

"No but I am getting hangry to be completely honest, but I can wait a little longer if needed." He laughed again at your comment and pulled you into a hug. Out of nowhere Harry comes from behind and takes a picture fo the two of you.

"Harry! I didn't know you were here!" You loved when you got to see the twins even if it was just one of them and not both. Out of the two of them though Harry was your favorite. You didn't know why but he was. Out of all 3 siblings Paddy was your favorite. Maybe it was because he was Trey's best friend like Tom, Haz, and me are. Paddy is also like another little brother added to your house because he is there all the time because of Trey. You rarely saw the twins because they were always busy or locked themselves in their bedroom.

"Hey, yeah Tom asked for me to take a few pictures then leave you alone. He wanted the two of you to remember this night as your first official date, even though we have told you that you should have dated what maybe 6 years ago!" You laughed and Tom blushed after Harry explained why he was there. You loved when he blushed. It was so cute.

"Awe Tom that is so cute!" You turned to him still hugging and smiled. He was still blushing from the comment that his brother had made.

"I'm glad you think so. I want to remember this night for the rest of my life with the perfect girl." Now both of you were blushing and staring into each other's eyes. Harry got a couple of pictures of us. Apparently he was following us around all night taking pictures. You were excited to the pictures later that night.

"Okay princess, let's head to your surprise of the night!" He grabbed your hand and takes you down to the beach from the pier. Harry loosely followed behind still taking pictures. You felt like you were famous (which you are) with him following you around. He also shooed people away from us and told them not to bother our date when they would walk up to us. Harry was a good photographer/body guard. You though maybe you should hire him as an assistant. You didn't have one so maybe the twins would be good and you would see the more often. Haz was Tom's so you couldn't use him. Haz also was not a very good assistant. You were Tom's assistant too but you didn't really do any of the work you were suppose to. You only called yourself his assistant to get into things.