Chapter 18

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{Tom's POV}

Wow. Is she not the best person in the world. I could listen to her all day. Even just being around her makes me want to smile 24/7. Her voice is amazing. I think that she could get a record deal very easily if she would just put herself out there. Our plan is to go to the fair but I have some other stuff planned to. After the fair I want to take her down to the beach for a night walk. Harry is going to tagalong to take pictures from a distance. We will probably do pictures first so we can send Harry way. Then when we walk down the beach I have a movie night planned for her. The cast of Avengers were nice enough to help with that on such short notice.

I looked at the time and it went by super fast. I guess that I was so excited and finished the plans for the night that I lost track of time. I put on the outfit that I planned on wearing. I hope that this night goes perfect. I ran down the stairs.

"Tom where are you going?" Mom asked as I was about to fly out the door.

"Oh... Well I'm going on a date with Y/N!" 

"You finally asked her! Tommy I am so happy for you!"

"Well she kinda asked me out and I confirmed it, but I was going to tell her soon anyway." 

"Okay. Well you two have fun and be home or her home. I don't want you two to be lost in LA somewhere."

"Yes ma'am. I will make sure to text you where I am at. Love you! See you later."

"Love you too sweetie!" With that I ran across the street to grab Y/N and go to the fair and the other plans for tonight. 

I was nervous because I wanted it to be perfect. I knock on the door and her mom opened the door. 

"Tom what a surprise. I mean not really because you are here all time, but it's okay because I love you like my kids." She gave me a hug. "Y/N is upstairs. You can just run up there. What are you planning on doing tonight?" 

"Well we are going on a date to the fair and then I have surprise for her."

"You are dating now! Wow. I am so happy for the two of you. What's the surprise?" 

I looked up the stairs to make sure that she couldn't hear anything that we were saying. Her door to her room was shut so I told her mom. 

"Well after the fair I am going to take her on a long walk on the beach to a movie night on the beach. I had the cast of the Avengers help me out on such short notice. Luckily I have everything planned out and their help was super good."

"My goodness Tom. That sounds wonderful. Please take good care of her. She has told me about her feelings and she really wants this to workout. Please don't break her heart. You are her everything. I know that you won't do anything to hurt her since you have been best friends since the beginning but I wanted to make sure that you knew that."