Chapter 17

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{Haz's POV}

What the actual hell?! I was super surprised but the two of them kissing. To be honest my heart hurts really bad right now. I thought that if I could hold back their feelings from each other I could possibly get a chance with Y/N. I feel like I am going to pass out. 

"Oh yeah. We forgot to tell you that we are together now!" Tom said. I guess they thought I knew already but then realized I didn't when they smashed their faces together and saw my reaction. 

I really wanted to be happy for them but I knew if I was going to I would have to get over Y/N. This will be very hard for me but I will force it to happen. 

"Really I couldn't tell with the two of you smashing your lips together and making out." I laughed so it didn't seem like I was sad and depressed at what the outcome was. 

"I know. Sorry we didn't tell you and warn you before we did that, but we wanted you to figure it out on your own." Y/N explained.

"Well I really figured that out on my own!" We were all laughing and I could only hear Y/N laughing out of the three of us. Her laugh made me smile. I love her so much but I couldn't jeopardize their relationship. Or could I?

{Your POV}

You were excited because you could finally act normal around Haz and not pretend that you and Tom weren't just friends. 

"Okay. What do we want to do tonight as our first official day of being together?" You were excited to say the least. You wanted the whole world to know that Y/N L/N and Tom Holland were dating. The dynamic duo of our time finally together! You could see the headlines now. Every one of your fans would be commenting and making memes of the two of you to be honest. You were a walking meme and so was Tom. It was like a match made in heaven. The Y/S/N (Ship name) was finally sailing!

"Idk princess. What do you want? We can do anything!" 

"Why don't we go to the fair? That was where we had our first kiss anyways. Why not let it be our first date as well!" You loved the fair. It was one of your favorite places to be and being with Tom made it even better.

"Alright, we will go there then!" You could see the happiness is his eyes. You never really saw this unless he was super excited or happy. His eyes had that little light in them since you confessed your love to him. 

The two of you finished your drinks and sandwiches. Harrison didn't get anything since he had eaten about an hour earlier. 

"Ready to go love?" Harrison was getting impatient but he always was. 

"Sure. I guess. It is about time to get home. I need to talk to my parents anyway. They texted me today about something they needed to tell me something but I told them that I was busy." You weren't sure why your parents were going to tell you something really important over the phone but whatever. You were also going to tell them about your relationship with Tom. 

"Then let's get going lovebirds!" You hopped out of your chair and onto Tom's back. He had offered to carry you back to the car since it was a ways away. Harrison parked somewhere by us so he walked with us till he got to his car. Tom walked you the rest of the way and dropped you down in front of the passengers door and opened it for you.

"Thank you babe!" You gave him a quick kiss and got in. He closed the door and walked around to get in the drivers seat.

You started on the adventure to your house so you could get ready. It was about a 30 minute drive because your families didn't want to live directly in LA but close. You didn't want fans trying to knock down our doors to be honest. 

You started to sing to the music in the car. "Pretty Face" by PUBLIC came on the radio and it was your jam. You sang your heart out.

Such a pretty face. You see her walking around in the middle of the night in a wedding gown. Says that she can do it but is she trying.

Tom smiled. He loved to hear you sing. You had such a great voice. You always wanted to be a singer but never actually tried to get a record label to sign you. Maybe now that you were famous you could get one. The chorus was about to come on and you were dancing your heart out in the car.

Do you know her? The girl that looks to you and would you love her? The way that she loved you. Would you be there? To help her push on through and would you know her? If she didn't know you.

You didn't notice Tom looking over at you while driving and watching the road at the same time. 

Such pretty face you see her walking around. Oh she's such a pretty face. 

Do you know her? The girl that looks to you and would you love her? The way that she loved you. Would you be there? To help her push on through and would you know her? If she didn't know you.

The song was finally over and a few more songs came on the radio as the two of you sang all the way home. It was one of the best car rides you ever had because you were singing with your boyfriend. You were getting really tired but that wasn't going to stop your fun later that evening. 

The car finally pulled into his driveway. All you had to do was cross the street so it wasn't that bad. He carried you over to your house because of your ankle. He got you to your bedroom and told you that he would see you later to grab you for our other adventures tonight. 

You played some music while you redid your makeup because it was starting to look a little rough. Then there was the situation of what to wear. You could never decided what to wear. You knew that you were going to the fair so you planned to dress for it. 

You finally decided on a cute black mini skirt and an off white t shirt

You finally decided on a cute black mini skirt and an off white t shirt. You got a jacket too since you didn't know what the weather wold be like tonight. It changes all the time from the apps. 

You wanted this first date to go perfect. You were super excited. Even though you two were together all the time it was different this time. You didn't have to hide your feelings about each other. 

While you waited for Tom to come back over, you decided to write a song. Why not? Maybe you could have a shot now that you are famous. 

What if I become a famous singer and actress?

Why can't writing a song be easy for me?

-----------------------

Word Count: 1258

A/N: Sorry I have published in a couple of days. I have gotten busy and distracted reading other fanfics. Hope you are enjoying this so far. AND WE HAVE 600 READS!!! NO WAY!!  I didn't expect to even have 3 readers. Thank you so much for your support throughout the book. My hope is to have about 5-8 chapters left. Depends on the plot. Like always comment and vote!