Chapter 15

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

"Hey... ummm..."

"What is something wrong?!" He runs over to you worried that something might have happened when he was gone. "Are you hurt?" 

You couldn't get the words out.

Many things went flying through your mind

"I love you." You finally got it out.

"I know that silly." He looked at you like you were still you but he didn't take it the way you were trying to get it across to him.

"No....

I love you.

Like... love you more than you could possible know."

You told there frozen. You could say anything after that He stood there standing still not know what to say.

"I love you too. I love you even more."

"Are you talking about more than best friends?" You were making sure you heard him correctly.

"Yes more than best friends." After that you jumped into his arms and kissed him. 

This kiss was something that you had never experienced before. Sure you had kissed him already but this time was different. You knew that this was real. You were in his arms and never wanted to leave them. It was like a fairytale.

"I love you Y/N. I have loved you since we were little kids. Nothing has changed that."

"Me too. I wanted to tell you like 6 years ago when I realized I loved you but I was scared that it wou..."

"Would what ruin or end our friendship. Never in a million years. You are my princess."

"And you are my prince." The two of you looked at each other for a million years it felt like. Then Tom's agent walked in.

"Tom I have some big news!"

"Wait why are you here. Usually you just call me or something."

"Well I was around so I decided to drop by and Joe said you would be in your trailer since you just finished your scenes. But the exciting news is... you are going to be in another new movie. You start in 2 months."

"2 MONTHS! But that is when this ends and I was hoping to get free time with my girlfriend." His agent looks over at you and you wave. 

"Well I am sure she understands that this is big for your career. I will let you think about it." He then leaves. 

"Well... what can I say. You have to take it. It is important you have to do it."

"Princess I can't do this. I will be away for to long. I can't leave you when we just finally are together."

"Well then let's have the best 2 months of our lives."

"I don't want to rush this though. We are happy now."

"Tom, we have been happy our entire lives together. This isn't going to change how we act with each other. It will be exactly the same except I can kiss you anytime I want to now." He laughed at that comment but he didn't want things to bye weird between you two.

"Please promise that you will never leave me. I can't live in a world without you. Remember when I almost lost you in the hospital."

"Babe, I was fine. All it was a minor concussion. There was..."

"No it was way worse. You were in a coma like state for at least 3 days. We decided not to tell you because we didn't want to scare you. I almost lost you because of the vengeful person that somehow got on set and I was scared. I wanted you to be in my arms forever and I wanted to keep you safe. Let's just say that it was hard on everyone especially me." He looked like he was about to cry from what he was saying. You were shocked nobody told you that you were in the hospital that long. 

"I-I..."

"You don't have to say anything. I know that I am overwhelming you with information and I am sorry."

"I-I just need a h-hug."

What if I didn't wake up?

Why can't people just tell me the truth?

----------------------

Word Count: 698

A/N: Hoping I get some good ideas going for this book because I am starting to get writer's block. I am starting to write my other book "Forever a Stark" so once I finish a few more chapters of this book I will be publishing the new one! Comment and Vote!

Also I don't review my chapters for mistakes so if you find one please comment nicely it would be appreciated.