Chapter 4

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

You walk into find Haz on the floor waiting for you and Tom and get back. Tom had gotten all your favorite snacks and blankets out for us to cuddle up with. He knows you so well. 

"What movie should we watch first? I have an idea of what it is?" You asked knowing that they would pick a marvel or Star Wars movie.

"All the Marvel movies!!!" They both said in unison. Of course. Which also included the ones that Tom was in. You probably were going to make it to Iron Man 3 and the pass out because you were already so tried. 

"Ok Haz, put in Iron Man." Tom was laying in his bed without a shirt and Tessa was right there with him. You jumped on top of him and then rolled over. Tom threw you one of his sweatshirts because they were the softest things you have ever worn and always loved wearing them. He usually just gives them to you without asking. 

^^^^ This is the sweatshirt (It says iron man from non-science people)

All of the t-shirts and sweatshirts are now science ones. They let him keep a couple from Homecoming and now he is obsessed to say the least. You threw on the sweatshirt and cuddle up close to Tom. Haz stayed on the floor because he had made a little bed down there for himself. 

"KIDS, COME DOWN STAIRS FOR DINNER!" Nikki hollered at us to come eat dinner. You were not hungry anymore because you had eaten the snacks that the boys had brought up. You all  flew down the stairs as fast as you could. The twins and Paddy had beaten us down and had already picked out seats for everyone. They put Paddy down by Nikki and Dom, Harrison in between the twins, and you by Harry and of course Tom. The twins really ship you and Tom. Every time your together they always have to throw in 'Get a room!' It gets kinda annoying at times but you just laugh it off. 

Nikki and Dom had asked how the premier went and you all just laughed because they didn't know that Tom dies in the movie. 

"It was great. I am really glad I got to see RDJ and Chris again. They area join to be around." You replied with a smile on your face.

"Well that was good. Haz what did you think?"

"I though it was amazing. I had never seen this many celebrities at one premier. It was crazy. Of course Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans didn't know me but it was because TOM never brought me to set!" He looked at Tom with a vicious look. You just laughed.

"Its because you can't keep a damn secret you know. Tom would bring you but once I tell you something you go running to the first person you see to talk about it!" You explained.

"NOT TRUE!"

"Yes it is. Lets see." You whispered something in his ear about you were not going to hangout with Tom tomorrow because you had a family thing out of town. You moved away from Haz. He face got super red in the first 5 seconds. It wasn't even that big of a deal and he was about to give it away. You didn't give him a real secret because you knew that he would say. 

"AHHH. I've got to say it! Y/N isn't going to hangout with you tomorrow, Tom. She is going on a family thing out of town."

"Seeeee. You can't even keep a fake secret. But Tom and I will be hanging out all day tomorrow so we won't be able to do anything with you all. Sorry."

"Is there ever a day in your life where you weren't together?" Paddy yelled at you from across the table. 

"That's very true. I want to see how long you guys can stay away from each other." Nikki said.

"Well I think this is the farthest they have been apart." Sam replied mentioning the two feet in between you two. 

"Haha, you are so funny Sam. How bout we stop talking about this and talk about something else, okay?" Tom hissed at Sam and the rest of the family. Nobody knew what to talk about because they always just talked about your best friend relationship with Tom and Haz. Nikki is the only one that doesn't talk about it non stop and that makes you feel better. She is the one you go and talk to when Harrison, Tom, or your mom weren't around. You just liked to talk to her about school and other stuff like that. 

"I got a B on my algebra test this week!" Paddy said proudly. We all looked at him confused. "What??"

"Shouldn't your goal be an A+ on a test and not just a B. I mean why are you so happy about it." Dom quickly said after Paddy. 

"Well I might have not told you that I have been getting D's on my test in there." Paddy answered. You knew right then that you, Haz, and Tom needed to get out of the room because Dom was getting super mad. 

"May I be excused?" You asked politely.

"Me too." Tom and Haz both said in unison. 

"Go." Nikki said. "Now Paddy..." The punishment had just started. 

The three of you ran up the stairs to start watching the next movie. Iron Man 3 was the next one. It was your favorite of the three Iron Mans. You cuddled up with Tom and within the first 30 minutes of the movie you fell asleep hugging Tom. He didn't want to wake you up so he didn't move. 

What if the twins are right, should we just date?

Why can't he notice that I like being with him all the time?

-------------------

Word Count: 1042

A/N: Sorry this one was shorter and I didn't post it yesterday. I have been super busy with homework and studying for finals. Comment and Vote.