Verdant Rain Moon:

Byleth:

Byleth woke up early as the sun had yet to rise. it's a new month Byleth thought and peered at her calendar, huh Verdant Rain Moon that's going to be a pain to write every time. She got up, put her blouse on and slid into her high waisted khaki skirt, she had to admit she preferred this uniform better than the one Seteth had given her on her first day. "Byleth '' Sothis called out "Don't forget to tell the prince about you going to the Black Eagles house for the month" she said, Ah right, Byleth thought to her thanks Sothis. Byleth left from her room and was about to search for Dimitri but Seteth came up to her and said that Jeralt was looking for her, that she should go right away, he told her that he was at the cemetery. Byleth thanked him and went on her way to find him, Byleth wondered if Rhea had told him what had taken place last night. Probably not she thought, this is probably going to be a hard conversation to have with him. She sighed and made her way to the cemetery.

"Hey Kiddo," Jeralt said as Byleth approached him, and she greeted him back. "I figured it was time to introduce you to your Mother, this is where she is buried" he said "Well suppose to be" he sighed. Crap he knows Byleth thought "Rhea told me what happened last night, I'm sorry you had to see that kiddo" he said softly "I wanted to tell you about her she was the kindest and smartest person I'd ever known" He proceeds on telling Byleth how she really loved flowers and how her face would light up every time he brought her back some flowers from different places. Jeralt continued on telling Byleth how she smiled the most when she was pregnant with her, he proceeded to pull out a ring with purple gemstones "This is the only keepsake I have of her, and in time I will give it to you to give to someone that you love as much as I love her" Jeralt said, the two stood there for a while and Jeralt told her more about her Mother. "Well kiddo you should probably start heading to class" Jeralt said and Byleth nodded "See you later kid" he added and Byleth said goodbye, and Byleth took off to find Dimitri before the classes began.

"Byleth" a voice called and Byleth turned to see Edelgard. "I spoke to Professor Manuela and it's all handled for you to join us for the month" Edelgard said excitedly.

"Thank you Edelgard" Byleth said "I just need to find Dimitri to alert him on my absence for the month" She added.

"I see" Edelgard said then added "Well I'll leave you to it then, see you in class!". Byleth nodded and walked away

Byleth entered the knight's hall since she knew Dimitri would most likely be there, and there he was. Byleth was about to approach him but she saw he was busy with a girl, hmm I don't think I've seen her before Byleth thought. And yet she wore a school uniform, then again she could have just blended in with the other students since she didn't have any distinguishing features to her, she had short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hmm scoping out the competition?" Byleth felt someone lean in close to her, she turned and saw Sylvain "It's nice to see Dimitri broadening his horizons who knows maybe this girl will be the future queen" Sylvain said with a laugh. "You know Byleth if you are jealous by this I know a way to get back at Dimitri" Sylvain said while leaning his face close to hers.

"That is not necessary," Byleth said and moved out of Sylvains face. "I just didn't want to interrupt, I had to tell Dimitri that I will be joining the Black Eagles for the month to help with their mission" Byleth told Sylvain.

"Oh wow, I didn't expect that" Sylvain said while rubbing the back of his neck "Don't worry" he said as he winked to Byleth "I'll get his attention" he added. He linked arms with Byleth and led her to where Dimitri and this random girl were talking "Oh your Highness" Sylvain said in an obnoxious tone.

Dimitri groaned "What now Sylvain" he said as he turned around, he looked surprised to see Sylvain with his arm linked with Byleth's. Byleth pulled her arm from his grip. "Good morning Byleth" Dimitri added while smiling at her.