"I love you"

The reality is finally better than dreams.

I can't believe I just kissed Austin. The day I met him I never could've thought that he's gonna be the guy I fall for but here I am, all giggly and blushing because I feel like a kid who had a perfect day and has a perfect life. I'm falling for him hard every single day and now I'm almost hopeful about him feeling the same towards me. But we'll see how far hope takes us.
Austin calls me to tell me that his parents are going out of town for an important business meeting and won't be back for a week, by this he means we can hangout at his place all the time. I hope im reading the message right.

It is Sunday and me and Austin were just hanging out on his couch, his parents just left an hour ago. We are watching Austin's favorite show on Netflix - 'Stranger Things'. Actually im quite a fan of the series myself. We exchange few pecks on the cheeks and one or two on the lips which obviously left me blushing and I basically look like a tomato now but hey! atleast I'm a bundle of joy now.
After a while we started cuddling on the couch, to be honest I never imagined cuddling could feel this good until this moment. We both pass out on the couch while the shoe's still on. I wake up around 5 pm to realize its late and ive been out of my house for 5 hours now. I wake up Austin to tell him that I'm leaving and he drops me off at my house. What a Gentleman!

A day passes by and now its Tuesday, I wait at my doorstep as usual so that Austin could pick me up for school and we both can go together but he doesn't show up, I was getting pretty late so I decide not to call him, he's probably just late too! So maybe he went to school straight without me. It's okay, not that we're dating or something.
I enter the school building and immediately head towards Austin's locker but he's not there, also did I forget to say that two of Austin's friends are actually now my friends too ! I look for them hoping they know where he is, but they are just as clueless as I am. Not gonna lie I'm starting to get a bit worried now! The whole day passes by but he doesn't show up to school. I texted and called him multiple times but neither did I get a text back nor a call.
As soon as the school was over I rush  to his house, the maid answer's  the door and I ask her about Austin.
"He has been in his room all day, he refused to have any visitors" the maid said.
"I'll go talk to him" as soon as I finish the sentence I rush to his room. I open the door to find him laying on his bed almost unconsious. I checked his temperature, his body was burning.

I take of his shirt and rub his body and face with a wet cloth. After that I go to the kitchen to make some soup for him. When I come back to the room he was moving but he could barely speak. At a time like this how is he gonna take care of himself. I fed him the soup and sat beside him. I texted my dad that I won't be home today and will be staying over at Erika's, who's by the way one of Austin's friend's. Time passes by his temperature starts dropping, which is a good sign. I make some light dinner for him, and gave him medicine after that. I eat the food that the maid made for herself and go back to Austin's room who was already asleep. I don't realize when I fell asleep beside him. The next morning , I wake up with a blanket over my body and I notice Austin coming out of the bathroom.
"Hey, are you feeling better? " I ask.
"Youre up! Yes I do feel better than yesterday" he says.
He was still a bit weak and clearly needed some rest.
"I'm glad, alright I'll be heading home. I'll come back to check up on you"
"Thanks for taking of me, I haven't had anyone who would. " he says with a smile on his face.
He means it.
"I care about you so don't say thanks to me" I say smiling back at him.

I have breakfast with Austin and leave  to go to school, I stop by at my house in between to get changed. I go back to Austin's house to see how he's doing.
"You're back" he says as soon as he sees me..
"Yes, youve to take your medicines now, so I brought some dinner for you"
His face immediately lights up.
He eats the food I made for Him and I give him his medicines.
"Can I rest my head on your lap?" he asks when I tell him to go to sleep.
I wait a second before saying Yes.
I run my fingers through his hair while he closes his eyes .
He has a resting smile on his face meaning he likes it.

Suddenly he gets up and holds my hands with one of his hand's and holds my face with another.
We look into each other's eyes for a minute before he leans in to kiss me.
This kiss was different.
He pulls back and looks into my eyes again.
"I love you"
"I love you Hope. You're the most amazing girl ive ever met, the kindest,  the most interesting, and the best of all, youre so rare but you give so much less value to yourself. I will make you realize you deserve the world. "
I am stunned.
I can't breathe. Is this real?
After a long pause, I say it back.
"I love you too. I loved you for a while now, there's only one thing I can say, thank you for giving my life a meaning. I was lifeless before YOu came. "
We talk for a while before he holds my hands again to and says,
"I know this is not the most romantic environment but this felt like the right moment"
"Will you be mine? "
I reply him back with a smile on my face.
"Yes"

Will everything be smooth sailing for Austin and Hope? Or things go sideways?!

!Please vote and comment if you like reading the chapter!
9th chapter ~ 22th April