Our First Kiss

I never thought we would hang out again.
After the project was submitted, I thought me and Austin would cut all the ties and go back to living our lives that didn't involve each other but I couldn't be more wrong. We still continued to meet up, text and even visit each other's house for a study session. Nothing Romantic.

Weeks went by, I was happy with how our friendship developed day by day. And it wasn't even a secret, he showed the world that he was friends with me and for that, I got nasty looks from the girls but no one truly dared to say anything just because I was Austin's 'friend'.
We were hanging out one evening at a café when he told me about this party he is gonna at his house, the coming weekend. He asked me to come. He knew I wasn't a party type of girl and I for sure don't like social gatherings.
"You know I hate parties," I say.
"Yeah I know but it's not just any party, its a party I'm organizing you know," he says trying to convince me.
"Yeah but there's gonna be people,"
I say continuing to reject his offer.
"I'll protect you," he says with a smile.
"I'm not a baby! But fine I'll think about it"
He smiles at me which meant he was finally happy with the answer he got.
He spent the week talking about the party he's throwing and he was busy most of the time with the arrangements and all.

Soon the word got around about the party Austin was having. Obviously, what do you expect when the most popular bachelor guy at the school is throwing a party.
I could literally hear people discussing what they are gonna wear and who they're gonna bring, at what time they'll arrive, while I am passing through the hallways. Man! Are People actually this crazy over parties or that's just the people of our school or maybe the word "Austin".
It is Thursday and I still didn't give it a thought. Like common, I really don't wanna go but Austin keeps asking me every single day if I've decided what am I gonna do? So really what the hell am I gonna do?

Here comes Friday, the day of the party everyone's talking about. After giving it a lot of thought I finally decided to give in. Its Austin's party and he'll be there so yeah what can go wrong honestly. I search my closet for a proper dress to wear at a party and end up choosing a silver, short dress with a v-line neck and strips. I straighten my hair, put on some makeup after months literally. In a long time, felt confident. I call a cab and finally reach Austin's house. When I get there the house was full of people, it was decorated beautifully with lights. People had beers in their hands, I could hear music from inside the house. The whole scenario is giving me creeps because it didn't go well the last time I visited a party. So yeah fingers crossed. Let's get this over with.

I enter the house to find it all glazed up for the party. The people were playing different party games, dancing, drinking, etc. I look around the room searching for a familiar face which Is Austin's. I make my way through the crowd not realizing the eyes on me. And then I finally see him, Austin, he was wearing a tightly fitted shirt that hugged his body perfectly, it was silk I suppose, he looked really handsome. Our eyes meet and he opens his mouth to say something but couldn't. I make my way towards him not caring about the people around.
He stutters to say something.
But finally was able to speak.
"You made it."
"Yeah I did thought I'd give it a chance" I said.
"You... You look breathtaking Hope. "
I smile. I was blushing.
"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."
He was surprised at the comment.
But he smiled after a moment.

That's when a group of people came to him and asked him to play Truth and Dare with them. He denied but the guys and girls kept forcing him to play with them, so he finally gave in and asked me if I wanted to join them. I said I'll just watch.
The game started, they spun the bottle and it stopped at a guy and a guy, and they were dared to kiss. Oh, so it wasn't just an innocent game of questions and tasks. They had to kiss. Which means Austin is going to kiss somebody. Just then it was spun again and now it came to a girl and Austin and they were asked to do the same. Before Austin could even do anything, I rush out of the place, I was jealous. I can't see him kiss some other girl. I come to a balcony that was in the back of his house, which was away from the party, quiet. Just then I heard footsteps. It was from Austin.

"What are you doing here? " he asked curiously.
"Nothing just wanted to get some air. Why are you here? Weren't you in the game? Did you kiss? " I asked trying not to show my jealousy.
"No, I didn't," he said in a very calm tone.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because there's only one girl I wanna kiss," he said looking into my eyes.
Right after that he leaned towards me and cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.
I kissed him back without any hesitation.
Am I dreaming?
He slowly pulls back.
"and that girl is you," he added.
I barely could look into his eyes. I was blushing. My heart was full of happiness.

We both didn't go back to the party and talked in the quiet balcony. Everything felt unreal and different but in a good way. He suggested to drop me off at my house because it was getting late. He held my hand, the whole ride towards my home. When my house arrived we both got out of the car and this time I kissed him. I took him by surprise but he kissed me back in no time. That night we face timed each other and without even realizing we both fell asleep on facetime.

Things are starting to get heated up between Hope and Austin! How will this all work out for Hope?

Please Vote and Comment if you liked reading it! ❤
8th chapter ~ 13th April.

Love, Hope.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें