🎀Five🎀

"Cause I do, every night."

My world was spinning. I need to leave this place before I do something stupid but my legs were not working.

Just great!

"Are you fine? You look pale." He said looking worried as if he had no idea that he was responsible for the affect he was having on me.

"I-I'm good and I think we should go back, they must be looking for us." I said standing up ready to go but what he said next made me stop in my tracks.

"You cannot always escape your past you know. Sometimes you have to face it, especially if it presents itself as a second chance to you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm sure you know exactly what I'm saying." He said approaching me and not in a friendly way.

"Are you still denying the sexual tension between us?" He said calmly tracing his thumb on my lips.

I cannot take this any longer.

"This isn't right." I whisper and he stopped. I took that as an opportunity to run back into the house.

Like a coward.

I met a curious Gladys on my way into the house, "Have you seen my husband around?"

"I have no idea where he is." I lied, before she could say anything Steve came down wearing nothing except boxers.

"Do you always have to come out wearing almost nothing?" Adam said behind me.

I was about to say that.

"Is there a problem? My wife just can't keep her eyes off my body." He said snaking a hand around my waist to emphasize it.

Keep fooling yourself.

"You too?" Gladys suddenly squealed, "I thought I was the only one who loved my husband's body, I especially love the lower part which-"

"Don't you think you are saying too much?" Adam interrupted.

Thank God!

I was not ready to hear that, he had created a really awkward moment.

"So, how about dinner? Cause I'm starving." I said heading to the kitchen to make something.

Two hours later we were seated at the dining table eating our dinner silently until Steve decided to break it.

"So, I heard that you two worked it out." He said and I glanced at Adam, both of us confused, "I mean the deal."

Adam cleared his throat, "Yeah, we are officially partners."

That was close.

"Honey, I have a question. Is this the Katherine you always dream about?" Gladys said and I choked on my drink.

So that is why her face fell as soon as she saw me?

"What are you talking about?" Adam asked with a daunting glare.

"Last night I heard you calling her name in your sleep." She continued.

God, could she not keep her mouth shut?

"I'm sure you heard wrongly." Adam replied.

"Okay, maybe I'm imagining things." She said, dismissing her thoughts and we all continued to eat in calmness.

"Let's go to sleep." I heard Steve whisper after a while.

"Now? But you just woke up!" I complained. I knew exactly what he was going to do once we reached the bedroom.

"Why don't we watch a movie first that will make Katherine beg for you to take her upstairs?" Gladys suggested.

No, let's not!

"That's great, let's go look for a movie." Steve said following her into the living room, leaving me and Adam alone.

"Is it true what she said?" I decided to question him.

"It doesn't surprise me." He said calmly. Where does he possess such composure?

"What? Are you even hearing yourself?"

"I just can't help it. There is nothing I can do." I just stared at him as he continued eating as if it was nothing.

For God's sake, it was his marriage we were talking about.

He suddenly got up and motioned me to do the same, "Let's go watch that movie, huh?"

Someone kill me right now!

I mentally groaned as I saw how we were seated in. All on the same damn couch. Gladys, Adam, me and Steve. It turned out to be an erotic movie and I almost jumped when I felt Adam's hand on my thigh.

I was wearing a short dress. I looked at him, his eyes were hooded as he continued tracing his hand up and down my thigh, making me shudder.

My breath hitched as his fingers inched upwards, slowly his fingers slipped into my panties.

God, save me now.

He soon found my core ready for him, he started stroking my folds making my insides churn. My legs immediately responded, parting to give him complete access.

His actions were enough to make me moan with pleasure but I bit my lip to suppress it, instead a gasp escaped my mouth when I felt Steve's hands grabbing my waist, pulling me onto his lap. Adam's finger immediately withdrew.

====================

Hey!!!
Hope you are enjoying every single chapter in this book

Let me hear your thoughts by commenting or writing something to me.

Until next time and happy reads to all ;)

Love you guys and plz vote $ share 🧡

Marty.