Something new

Dont hate me..
Mumma (?) cq
Pj x no one
Palette x cray

Uhh warning: drug use and cigarettes along with suggested self harm.

PJs pov

I sighed, walking down the road with my, Brother palette, to school.Of course he was only a half brother but papa and uncle dream made us call each other that.
He's a year older and therefore a year above me but im still fucking taller then him, "fuckin' shortass" i mumbled out loud, however there was no chance of pal hearing me through the amount of pop music he listens to through his headphones.
You know, magic headphones that are magically made for skeletons.
I hate being a monster, especially at a monster and human school. High school is shit. I groaned, turning the all too familiar corner which hid the shitty view of.. Prison, most commonly as 'school'.

I hate this, if i was more like papa then i could be homeschooled by him, him teaching me how to use my powers for good- or if i was more like dad i could be in the void, sending strings out of my eyes and messing with codes but... Im stuck with some shitty paint strings.
"Jam, we're here so... Uhh gotta go- you know, year 10 is harddd and i have uhh classes.."
"You want to go to the bathroom and get a handie, slash, blowie from cray- i get it."
"Sorry bro." pal said, running off to the gate, opening and closing it as he ran to the gym, where the smallest bathrooms are. I gulped before following him but before i made it to the gate, i undid my tie a little and undid my top button.

I hate my life.

***

I sighed, grabbing my bag and leaving math , p.1, just going into brake-time. I put my large satchel  over my shoulder and walked down the hall but was stopped by sir.
"You have your top button undun."
"Yeah-and?!"
"Yeah and its a detention if you don't fix it a-s-a-p."
I groaned at his 'modern' use language.
"Well, sir, see you in detention." i said walking away and out the entrance of the hall.

"Jam!" i heard someone call but i decided to ignore it.
"JAM!" ughhhh shut uppp-
"JAM!"
"ah-" a painful and heavy wait was suddenly on my shoulders as i realized what was happening.
"Pal- get off me."
"No! Remember when i gave you piggy backs?"
"Get- off."
"Pfft ight," he jumped off, "just so you know, me and some mates are having some fun behind the sports hall... So i thought it would be cool if you came too."
"Ugh fine, but only because i have pe period two!"
"Sureee jam.. Just come on!" he grabbed my dark boned hand and dragged me up a set of stairs and into yet another hallway.
It's going to be a long day, huh?

I sighed as we finally made it to the end. It was already half way through brake anyway so now i don't see the point.
Pal dragged me to the back of the gym, it was overgrown and stunk of cat shit and smoke.

"Hey baby~" cray spoke, his voice sounding similar to a long steady hum.
"Baby!" pal jumped into his arms- and now im looking away..
"Sooo who's your mate?" a human asked.
"My brother, jammy."
"P-j." i corrected out of spite.
"Alright." the human commented back, taking a puff of a ciggy.
"Say jam, why don't you try?"  pal asked, taking a box of cigarettes out his blazer pocket.
"Uhh sure." i said, not really caring. I've seen papa do it. We're skeletons, for fucks sake its not bad for us.
I grabbed a ciggy and pal handed me a lighter. I did as expected and handed back the lighter, before taking a big breath in.

I immediately coughed my non existent lungs up in disgust. "H-how the fuck-?"
"Dude it takes a while to get into, maybe like a week max so just keep trying and you'll get the affect you need." cray commented, over nore of my coughing.
I groaned and tried again.

"You know, you could stay here all brake, you don't have to go in."
"In-that skipping cla-"
"Come on' dont be a baby!"
"Yeah jam! It'll be fun!"

"Fine."

**

Time was seemingly nonexistent to me anymore, i ended up spending the rest of the day with pal and hi mates, smoking like uncle papy.
The only way i found out it was 3:15 was by a miss call from papa, saying he's here to pick me and pal up.

I got up from my previous, uncomfortable seat streched.
"Pal, papa's here."
"Ah- ok." he said getting up with me.
"Hey jam?," i turned to see cray holding out a pack of ciggys. "On the house."
"Uh- cheers." i thanked, stuffing the pack into my blazer poket.

Me and pal made it to the school gates where our shared papa was waiting on his motorbike, why does he have a motorbike? Because he is mentally unstable and belongs in a hospital with uncle azzy.
"Jam," pal gave me a tictac "so papa doesn't smell it"
"Ok?" i replied, putting the small mint in my mouth.

*

"What were you THINKING?!"
Papa shouted, holding the pack of ciggys in his hand.
"You do it!" i replied.
"Jammy, you know you can't have these! I have them because im addicted! Do you want to waist your money on this shit?!"
"N-no...but-"
"No buts jammy, look i can work on us both quitting ok? I'll get us some smoke products and we'll both stop, ok?"
"...... Fine."
Papa sighed.
"How long have you been doing this?"
"A-a year.."
"Fuck.... Ok-ok...i'll stop if you stop, deal?"
"Deal."
"Love you."
"Likewise."

Idk what the fuck this was.